Developmentally Challenged have been denied access to services

/ #147

2014-10-19 19:06

This is ridiculous! I am so tired of hearing that decisions are being made without a thought process! We pay taxes. We are Canadian! We have every right to sit where we pay to sit, where we choose to stand, and say what we need to say so we can be heard.. Our sermon at church was very interesting, today. It was about politics, a subject I did not necessarily think was to be discussed in the house of our Lord. But it seems, I was wrong and it could not have come at a better time. The priest indicated that not to vote because you think 2 of the 3 parties are not that which you want to be represented by. And the 3rd party has no chance, is no reason not to vote. Sometimes a non popular vote is the strongest one of all. He also noted throughout history, one vote made all the difference , in many cases.. Do not consider your vote wasted when you make a controversial one- consider it one that will be heard loud and clear.... Make certain your party represents you- and if the two major parties think one will get in regardless of their stand- show them you have a stand of your very own.. IT IS CALLED FOR " IN THE INTEREST OF ALL CANADIAN PEOPLE" ...NOT JUST THE ELITE- WHO DO NOT NEED HELP ! IT IS FOR THE MAJORITY - THOSE WHO ARE PAYING FOR EVERYTHING!
IT IS NOT JUST FOR THE EDUCATED- THOSE WHO CAN AFFORD THE BEST! IT IS FOR THOSE WHO STRUGGLE WITH JOBS, FAMILIES AND STUDIES SIMULTANEOUSLY! IT IS NOT JUST FOR THOSE WHO KNOW THE SYSTEM- IT IS FOR THOSE WHO NEED THE SYSTEM; BUT THE SYSTEM IS TO FULL OF THE DEAD WOOD, DEAD BEATS TO ACCOMMODATE THOSE IN NEED. OUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT INTERESTED IN BETTERING CANADA FOR CANADIANS IN NEED! OUR GOVERNMENT IS MORE INTERESTED IN BEAUTIFYING CANADA FOR THEIR OWN GREED... WE HAVE A PROBLEM... A REAL PROBLEM... IT IS NOT ONLY A LABEL- THE PEOPLE HAVE NAMES, ( THEY BELONG TO A FAMILY THAT PAYS YOUR SALARY) THEY HAVE HEARTS- BIGGER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE ! THEY HAVE BRAINS- SOME MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER HOPE TO HAVE! THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR- I AM AWED BY SOME OF OUR INTELLECTUALLY , EMOTIONALLY, AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY
CHALLENGED . BE IT AUTISM, CEREBRAL PALSY OR ABI OR ANY OTHER DISABILITY FOR THAT MATTER... I HATE TO SHOCK YOU INTO REALITY;HOWEVER, THESE ARE OUR PEOPLE.. OUR RESPONSIBILITY.. AND IF YOU CANNOT HELP, SHOW COMPASSION, GIVE FUNDS , HELP WHERE IT IS NEEDED- RIGHT HERE- IN THIS "GREAT" LAND OF OURS... THEN FOLKS VOTE THE DEAD BEATS OUT...SPEAK OUT FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.. THE GOVERNMENT HAS OBVIOUSLY FORGOTTEN WHO THEY ARE REPRESENTING! LET'S SHOW THEM THE LOVE AND LET US HELP THEM GET BACK WHAT THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY LOST! OUR SUPPORT!
NOT JUST THE EDUCATED- WHO CAN AFFORD EDU