ATTENTION: MEETING WAS CANCELED BY MR.SPURGEON TOBYS BOSS.

/ #39

2014-11-29 17:24

I think this has been a long time coming. My son is going to spend 10 days in jail because of Toby it goes to jail December 4th to December 14th he was sound asleep on the couch when I took out the trash I thought the gate door had shut and it didn't so when I let the dogs out they went out the door he found them the next day Toby did at Newark high school they had followed some kids to the school and Toby put in the report that they were running

wild. They are great dogs they would not hurt nobody unless they had to.All they did was get out of the yard we already had insurance on the dogs we did have to get them tagged and we did get microchips put into both of them
andhe made us take one of the dogs out of town so it stayed with my sons
dad and my son drove to Zanesville every Monday to get the dogs and put it
through thebehavior class which was for 8 weeks and then the good
citizenship class and our other dog will go through the class in May we
already had a fence so high that a human couldn't get over it. my SSun does fencing and all he does is work and come home and play with those dogs it goes nowhere does nothing but work those dogs are like his kidswe had no idea that we had to go to court we got court papers in the mail went to court and my son got 10 days in jail and a $275 fine I went to court because I am considered a harbor they said and I've got $266 fine and we both got a first degree misdemeanor or on our record I have never had a thing on my record in my entire life this is so ridiculous and I feel so bad for my son having to spend 10 days in jail he is trying to keep up a home and support his mother and I helped him by watching the dogs while he works and I just cannot believe he got 10 days in jail over his dogs getting out. We have never had to deal with toby before. They offered him a years probation but if the digs would accidently get out again he would spend 365 days in jail. So he had no altenative but to go to jail. So Ridiculous! !! Karma is all I can say! And they wont even give him a work release.