ATTENTION: MEETING WAS CANCELED BY MR.SPURGEON TOBYS BOSS.

upset dogs lover and owner

/ #67

2014-12-03 05:28

The other thing that gets me is he told me he makes the laws in this county. That he has his own laws he goes by. I thought all laws where voted on by the people for the people to decided. He has harassed me and my husband for years. Pointed a gun at my 1 year old gold lab retriever. Told me to control him. He (my dog) some how "broke his" tie out. It looked like it was cut by wire cutters to me. My dog does not like people who do drugs and chased a (known) meth head down the street he did not bite him but scared him to death. Toby threatened me  that he would  shoot my dog in the head right in front of my children and the neigbors children. I even had to get a viscious permit for a golden lab that just had puppies. Plus he tranported my dog and her puppies to the dog pound. I had to pay over 1000 dollars in order to get her and her puppies back. He should have never transported her and her puppies that is a state law. I printed Licking County, Newark, and Ohio State dog laws. State law says not to transport any puppy till they are 3 months old. I even had to ask Licking County Heath Department if I could do her 10 day quarintine in my home. And he still took her to the dog pound with her puppies after I got the premission to do it in my own home. I am studing Criminal Justice and just do not understand why he can break laws and refuse to help people that pays him his check. He is rude, and harasses, does not give tickets on the spot. He has cussed at me, hung up on me, and asked me how do I care for my dogs. Asked me what type of dog food do I feed them. I thought he was aniamal control no a police detective. Why would he need to know what I am feeding my dogs for they are all healthy, tagged, and up to date on shots. I hope he does get fired and who replaces him is nicer and know how to talk reasonable to people and not yell and cuss at them. I was a battered woman and he made me feel like he was going to abuse me and my dogs. In which he did. He has made me cry, took my dog and put her to sleep and never told me or gave me a doctor statement on why she was put down. I knew she had fleas and worms and was being treated for both when he took her and had her put to sleep or that is what I was told.  It is the owner not the dog that makes them mean and that is any breed. He told me he has it out for pitbulls and boxers. Many people have told me he has a dog fighting ring somewhere here in Licking County. I also called to report animal abuse on a pit and found out instead of taking to pound to see if a good dog he shoot it then put it in his van. I did not want the dog dead just wanted to get help for the dog that was being abused. Could tell it was only a puppy by the size and not that old. I could write a book about all the things he has done and list at least 10-12 people who's dog/s was just taken by him for just being in the yard, with dog tags on. Not bothering noone.