ATTENTION: MEETING WAS CANCELED BY MR.SPURGEON TOBYS BOSS.

tired of harrassment

/ #68

2014-12-03 13:36

Begininning of this year i had a gentle man tresspass onto my porch, he opened a latched gate with sign clearly posted aove it no tresspassing and beware of dog. i was home at the time and my dogs ran out onto porch and this gentleman was putting a flier on my door for a new east end pizza place. it was obvious he could not read signed and still entered anyway i walked out outside to see this gentleman holding my gate closed as both my dogs was barking at him.  i asked the man why he entered and all he could say was sorry. i handed him his fliers back asked if he could read signs and then he left.  he continued passing out these fliers  to all the rest of the neighbors  in my area.   5 days later toby shows up at my door while i was at work and my neighbors caught him and an office that was with him sneaking around my house and  harrassing my dogs  iwth waving papers and jumping up and down trying to get them to jump over my gate as quoted by one of my neighbors in a statement  " I WANT THAT BLACK DOG TO JUMP THAT GATE SO WE CAN SHOOT HIM".   my mother showed up and yet toby and the officer harrased her even threatend to arrest her for parking in street as she is handicapped and could not get access to my driveway due to officer and tobys cars parked in street in front of my house.   I received a call from toby stating that my black so called pitt bull bit this gentleman 5 days earlier.  even though i have 2 dogs one black and white tha toby says is a pit cause he can determing that over a vet. and the other is a boxer mix.  there was a big discussiong with toby and another capt at the police station over this so called bite claim 5 days earlier as to why this gentelman could tresspass and i could not file charges as i was told against him and yet how can he claim my dog bit him 5 days prior before making a claim.   there was neve a report filed to health dept.  hospital report was never given to my attorney. pics by this gentelman taken from his cell phone only not hospital 5 days after bite only show a knee and thigh of a person  who you cant see full body for. i report that was filed and written out bu toby which as conflicting statements in it in his own words as to what happen when toby arrived he claims one thing then in few sentence later claims another thing, the report the gentelman filed was written by someone else then signed by the gentleman  hmmm .  was told my eye witness statements didnt mean anything by capt that toby had me talk with.  was told i needed video instead. they could not prove which dog so called bite this gentleman. citations was written prior to toby even coming to house in his hand writting states a DOG bite this man. not until after he seen the dog and relize i had 2 did he pick out the so called pit bull. and so on and son on.  i haired an attorney out of columbus to represent my on the 3 charges  that was brought agains me a few months after toby made a visit to my house in march. not until after meeting with him twice several calls  he waited till  June to file charges.   At request of attorney and seeing all mistakes, conflicting reports, witness statements we requested a jury trial to all the charges so we could finally put toby on stand and make him accountable for his actions for which i had witnesses his report and several other things.  that morning all charges was dropped and only thing they pushed for was the viscious dog bullshit permit. which i could not have a jury trail for.   TOBY  got away again using his so called doggie badge to make him look good and let his power go to his head.  yet even with no prof as to a dog bite let alone which dog bit him. toby claims that my so called pit bull still even with charges droped will be classified as visious with one bite.  guess my soon to be cival case against him the gentelman and city will find out.   its time for toby to be removed and actually time for someone to look into tobys background.