Petition against the legislation in KZN

Job Creater.

/ #59 If you are going to put something in place, make sure it is needed and that you arent being stupid.

2015-01-19 09:29

My boyfriend and I have just spent all we have on setting up our snake breeding business. Where are we supposed to get this money from for the permits? And how exactly has putting in all these redundant and stupid permits helped anything in the past?? I can understand needing a permit to sell dangerous animals but not for owning them. Its pathetic enough to need a permit for something that isnt even a problem. But seriously, how do you think this is going to be helping all those small business owners in this field that are actually providing something for this economy??? I was going through the process of interviewing care takers for our collection and i would have needed three extra staff members to help out until our expansion next year. If this is passed then it looks like we wont be able to afford these staff or expand to our bigger location and bring on another 5 members. But hey, I guess you dont like the wierd stuff so why should anyone else be allowed to???