Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Quoted post

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

#101 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 21:36

#96: Count Olaf - Re:  

looks like the only people complaining are who? You greedy, hamfisted faggots. I can't sit and explain everything for your stupid ass, it happened yesterday, HTS is separate and any true fan knows this, and your still a fucking broke dick wannabee white knight. Kids ass, you aren't keeping your shit.

Replies

The Real Dark Seeker

#106 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 22:38:25

#101: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Any TRUE FAN knows the difference between an exclusive and a mainstream run of a toy. Any TRUE FAN would be able to know that the botcon TC is not the same as the Generations TC. But since you can't seem to distinguish between the different hues in color or the paint decos, then that means either you are color blind or......you're an idiot. Given every post you've made thus far.....its clear....you're an idiot. Cry more n00b. I'm keeping my Thundercrackers whether you like it or not, whether you think so or not, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. And....I'm going to get more. Mark my words. Get bent. Get angry. I don't care.

No matter what you say from here on out Mr. Elias Weskerson. I will not be "Weskersoned" out of anything. You're a joke. This whole petition is a joke. Your so called case is a joke. Happy April 1st everyone.