PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

Quoted post

2014-02-09 23:09

I think they are just starting to realise that though the vast majority off us in the locality are in advanced years, we are not yet ready to be treated as irrelevant and our feelings ignored. Along with many of my neighbours I have worked damned hard since leaving school at fifteen with no favours asked nor received from anyone to achieve a degree of comfort in my declining years, only to be treated with sneers and contempt from the 'I WANT' generation. The church having failed on this occasion woefully to consider some of its more vulnerable and isolated flock ,yet again its oily nose tracking mammon ( suspect they'll soon be round begging for money again despite their immense wealth). ITS EASIER FOR A RICH MAN TO ENTER THE CHURCH OF GOD THAN A NEEDLE TO ENTER THE EYE OF A CAMEL. More deliberate mistakes TMs this time the prize a free ticket to X factor rehearsals.

Replies

for 106

#108 for 106

2014-02-10 10:30:32

#106: -

It's very sad that you feel so isolated and vulnerable- I thought that there is supposed to be a community around you that you want to keep?