PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

Quoted post

#117 reply to 110 and 86

2014-02-10 13:32

Comment to 110 - While at uni,my son's Asian landlord came to the disgusting hovel that we paid for, in a state of the art Merc! No 30 year old Nissan there. But 110 , in all seriousness, your are correct, that we have to smile as the traffic rolls by and by and by!
Comment to 86 - In the real world, how many people car share? Parents have different agendas and car sharing is not usually an option. 210 new children, say perhaps 100 new families, up to school and back twice a day. That is at a minimum 400 cars past our homes in the area. As I said in the paragraph above, the traffic rolls by and by and by!

Replies

#118 Re: reply to 110 and 86

2014-02-10 13:51:33

#117: - reply to 110 and 86

Car sharing does not work the science park have proved that. Just think as the science park keeps expanding and then we end up with another blot on the landscape, (The School), we will not be able to move in the South of sittingbourne or the North.

Having looked at the Diocesan plans, I am aghast how ugly they are. In no way do the artists impressions blend in with the local houses or environment. I really do think that the architects need to go back to the drawing board on this one. Sorry I was going to be constructive

Mind you I like the pretty daisys and kite flying!!!!!!

I can definately agree with several comments made recently about Kent, it is fast becoming the "arse end of England"