PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

Quoted post

#123 Re: KCC MUPPETS

2014-02-11 07:53

#122: Princy - KCC MUPPETS

After the meeting last night it really just added wood to the fire that the Mums have no interest in anyone around them but themselves. They pulled faces when anyone opposed to them spoke jeered at other peoples comments and generally have no feelings for anyone else but themselves. Christian beliefs!!  I think not!!

The so called school Govenor who spoke out had no interest in local people and for feelings of others should be ashamed of himself

By the way I hope he enjoyed his takeaway as he could not be bothered to stay and listen to other peoples comments.

The only people last night who were RUDE and Personal were the supporters of Tunstall School, shame on you all and shame on the Church of England for being part of this.

Replies

#124 Re: Re: KCC MUPPETS

2014-02-11 08:29:53

#123: - Re: KCC MUPPETS 

Was the church trying to tell residents something last night with the bell ringing!!! You do not own Tunstall village. If the church thought anything of the children it would be using the vicarage as part of the school a long time ago.

onthefence

#156 Re: Re: KCC MUPPETS

2014-02-12 08:46:25

#123: - Re: KCC MUPPETS

Funny how someone next to me shouted "silly cow" when one of the Mums was speaking about traffic issues. That was really respectful,  and another supporter of the school was openly referred to as "the enemy". I must have been hearing things.......