SAVE OUR ENGLISH KENNELS FROM SPANISH CORRUPTION

Quoted post

2014-04-02 16:48

Los Montesinos town hall are getting away with whatever suits them, they have no morals or humanity, and they need to be STOPPED. They are corrupt, self-indulgent, two faced and cowardly. I will not rest till I see them get what is due to them. Oscar, Alexandro, and that mouse of a so-called mayor, all need to have everything taken away from them , for no reason, see how they like it. On a different note, but keeping with the subject of these outrageous criminal authorities, anybody who read this, and lives in the area, please use your vote and get them out!!

Replies

Julie

#71 Re:

2014-04-24 19:41:17

#1: -

We live in Los Montesinos for the last 3 years, we have been bullied and have suffered total racism, we have 10,000 sqm and we are told we have to demolish our shed as apparently we live in it!!!!! We have had lawyers working on it at great expense but the townhall insist we only only have a plot of 1066 sqm, we have been to the land registry the notary but no one listens, Oscar is evil and Alexandro useless, the mayors family work in the townhall and also own the local solicitors!!!  We did have 3 dogs but they were all poisoned last year.  We also used the kennels with Lynne and Gary and were really happy, what is happening here is just criminal and Lynne and Gary I hope that this will be solved for you. Please can anyone tell us how to vote, we will do it.

doglover

#84 Re:

2016-04-23 19:33:50

#1: -  

when all these little hitlers running local councils have discriminated against the expats living here in Spain have got fed up with these ego inflated "job worths" and gone back to their own country Spain will be again a third world country.