PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

Quoted post

#355 SBC PLANNING MEETING

2014-04-12 20:41

For those who attended or have heard the outcome of Thursdays Planning meeting ( if you can call it that).
NEVER WAS THERE A MORE OBVIOUS PRE-DETERMINED DECISION!

So, for all residents of Sittingbourne, the Chairman, Cllr Barnicott has accepted responsibility for this fiasco, so if anyone would like to contact him, then his email address is: RICKBARNICOTT@SWALE.GOV.UK

Replies

#359 Re: SBC PLANNING MEETING

2014-04-14 08:39:55

#355: - SBC PLANNING MEETING  

Of course it was pre determined, I have copy of the planning services notes which were on the internet a week before the meeting stating that the head of planning had no objection to this going ahead!

Surprise Surprise! I also wrote to the Secretary of State on 26th February asking him to look into the plans. He then passed this onto Paul Williams Planning - Economic and Social Policy. Who replied to me on 8.4.2014 received after the planning meeting! His last paragraph totally confused me, stating that where planning applications had not been decided a decision could be requested for from the Secretary of State and should contact npcu@communities .gsi.gov.uk. I cannot believe this I have come full circle and deadline has been missed. Why wasnt my email sent to the NPCU in February. Should I go back to the NPCU anyway?