Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

TheRight

#22 RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-22 22:16

Has our society decayed to the point where it is acceptable for an adult male to put his "manhood" where an adolescent male clears his bowels? Let alone the adult male in question is a community leader and authority figure? The type of person that our children can look up to and say "that's how I want to be when I grow up"? You people need to get a grip on yourselves... really?? You are basically advocating that our authority figures can be pedophiles! Your rationale is irrational... like bungee jumping off a six foot wall. It just doesn't make sense. The "man" addmitted to the offense, even if our screwed up judicial and legislative system doesn't recognize it as an offense, it's WRONG! Yes, I'm going there... and in the eyes of God and all good God fearing men and women across the land, it is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! I can only pray people such as yourselves NEVER obtain positions of power and would be able to impose your perverse reasoning and ideaology upon the MORAL MAJORITY that makes up 80% of the population. I very seriously doubt that any of you have children of your own otherwise I think your perspectives might be a little different, and if you do have children and still think this way, I believe you need to be investigated in your private lives as well because something is amiss...

Replies

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#24 Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-22 22:20:56

#22: TheRight - RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

Not to be a pain, but a pedophile preys upon prepubesent teens, a hebephile however preys upon post pubesent teens usually between the ages of 15-17. I believe that is what we are dealing with here.