Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#24 Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-22 22:20

#22: TheRight - RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

Not to be a pain, but a pedophile preys upon prepubesent teens, a hebephile however preys upon post pubesent teens usually between the ages of 15-17. I believe that is what we are dealing with here.

Replies

Z. Yazzie

#28 Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 06:16:57

#24: Joshua Calder - Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

I did as you pointed out about reading the Farmington PD report. After reading it I found it to be very short on substaintial evidence. And as everyone is saying the age of consent is 16. I was left with many unanswered questions so I called the Farmington PD and asked for a copy of the internal investigation of the incident and how the report was investigated. I was told internal investigation are not public record and not covered under the freedom of information act. This has left me with many questions as to the investigator and excatly what information must have been left out of the report.  I'm sure the Bloomfield PD did a indepth internal investigation as well since Officer Brown is back at work. By your actions you have decided to be judge and jury of Officer Brown. You have decided to disregard the criminal justice finding and also you feel you are more informed about the incident then your command staff.  What department rules and regulations have you violated by your actions and what civil litigation have you opened yourself and the department too by your defamation of character to Officer Brown. I feel the bigger picture here is just how prejudice and racist are the Officers of the Bloomfield Police Department. I see other Bloomfield Officers have signed this as well.  Our community has many ethnic inhabitants and I feel the department should be investigated for prejudice and racist officers. I for one do not think your actions are because of his violation of public trust. As the others have said you have violated the publics trust yourself and yet you continue as a police officer. I don't have a dog in this fight but what I do know is you have shown our community your true colors and I for one am very affraid to have you as a officer sworn to protect me and my family when I have very serious doubts you would perform your sworn duty because of my ethnic background. Sorry but that's how I feel.