Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Joshua Calder
The author of this petition

#37 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 16:05

#33: Z. Yazzie - Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

I see you managed to reply, yet, you could not or would not post the requested information. From that I can only deduce that you either have not read it, as you state, or you believe that what it says is wrong.

Replies

Z. Yazzie

#43 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

2014-04-23 17:04:18

#37: Joshua Calder - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: RE #4,5,11,15,16,18,20

Ok, I will play your little game Mr. Calder. I call your attention to the supplemental report by Detective P.A Gonzales of the Farmington NM Police Department dated 11-14-2013. Paragraph 7, 3rd sentence. Inconsitancies throughout the two reports are in black and white. This is one of the many reasons I called and tried to obtain the Internal Investigative report. I also call your attention to paragraph 20. For everyone elses information Mr. Calder is talking about the age of the individual making the complaint. Paragraph 20 is San Juan County DA O'Brien's agreeing that no crime had been comitted and declined criminal prosecution based on the facts obtained in the investigation of the incident. So, Mr. Calder you are still on a witch hunt and have no legal facts to back your slanderous alligations of criminal conduct of a fellow officer. It leaves me to wonder why are you pursuing this with such venom. I think it's more of a deep haitred of your fellow officer. I wonder what the other officer did to make you so viscously attack him. Was it because of a promotion or did he write you up at sometime in the past in his official capacity as a sergeant. Maybe Im the only one to see this grave injustice that you are perpetuating to this officer. The Bloomfield Police Department and the San Juan County District Attorneys Office has cleared this officer of and criminal law violation along with the indepth investigations done by your department and the Farmington Police Department. You have a personal grudge against this officer and I see it plane as day. I don't like your methods of trying to get your way. You remind me of a little boy stomping his feet and screaming until someone gives into his wants. If you don't like the outcome of this incident then I would suggest you try your luck at another department and stop perpetuating your hateful and prejudice ethics on us the citizens of Bloomfield. Enough said, the District Attorney as well as your own Department has spoken.