Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

Quoted post

Logical

2014-04-24 04:55

None of you can address or speculate why the victim came forth over 5 years since the consensual relationship? If he agreed and felt that was a comfortable time of his life that he has moved on from because it was "legal" and "acceptable, then why are ANY of us discussing this? If it was truly a healthy relationship, NO report would've been filed and Mr. Brown's career would not be in jeopardy. Guess what...the young man MATURED, realized the danger of a police officer with the means to gain information to prey on another 16 year old who may decide to engage in a "consensual" relationship. He didn't want ANYONE else to endure whatever turmoil he has endured the past 5 years. Conscious is a strong force in doing right.

Replies

Just for thought

#77 Re:

2014-04-24 14:05:59

#73: Logical -

Your making a guess as to what the complaintants intentions was as to the reporting of the incident. How about my guess as to maybe just maybe this so called victim wanted to get back to having relations with officer Brown and Brown turned him down. This is possible as well. We will never know for sure because we havent heard from him. As for obtaining information, I had a guy speeding down my residential street and took out a portion of my fence. I was able to get the license plate number from the vehicle. I went to the DMV and asked who was listed as the registered owner. I was given the name. It's all public information and it's releasable to anyone. Same with drivers licenses.