Stop the Gun Range at Rocksberg! Sign this Petition!

Quoted post

2014-09-23 01:08

Lets not let gun culture take over our country and distroy the beautiful parts like it has America.

Replies

Tom

#38 Re: Uneducated citizens commenting on firearm topics

2014-12-05 02:13:12

abcdef abcdef

This juvenile and misguided statement basically sums up the ‘anti-gun’ crowd.

If only they realised that firearms are nothing like how they are portrayed in Hollywood.

Not a single person (be it government town planner, journalist or just a civilian) can comment on these firearm topics without first learning and familiarizing themselves with the subject at hand. I can’t stress that enough.

Attend a firearm safety course or go down to your local firearm range and take a look... or heaven forbid, fill out some forms and rent a gun for an hour… be careful though you might enjoy the sport!

These gun clubs do far FAR more to conserve the environment and local wildlife than the average ‘do-gooder’ environmental fanatic.

I feel that if half of these environmental ‘crusaders’ actually did a single scrap of research they would realise that the majority of licenced firearm owners are huge advocates for protecting the environment, maintaining the native wildlife and following safety procedures.

Firearm owners in Australia have already coped a huge beating by ‘do-gooders’ (who know nothing about the industry) advocating continued bans and restrictions.

I feel sorry for the next generation of firearm owners; the abuse they have to put up with is ridiculous and offensive to their sport.