Home for Christmas

Quoted post

#28 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-11 14:29

#27: - Re: Re: Re:  

hi sounds to me that you are upset becouse you hafto work.to keep a roof over your kids head havent you got a man to do that for you.and stop picking on poor defenceless people.i hope you get a home soon helen.love lilly

Replies

#33 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-11 17:06:23

#28: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Hi Lily. I'm not at all upset, but thanks for your concern. I have a husband, who helps keep a roof over his children's head, clothes on their backs and food on the table. Thankfully though, I don't need a man to support me and keep me as his kept woman. As an adult, i do that by myself.

just because I am not up in arms about the situation doesn't mean I don't wish for a good outcome for this family, I just don't think it's very fair for one family to kick up and shout loudest in order to skip past other families who are also in need of help. If you are on a council house waiting list them I'm fairly certain you are entitled to rent allowance, which would help put a roof over your child's head. 

And I don't mean to rag on at Helen, I do feel sorry for her kids, and Jesus you wouldn't wish any child to be ill, but Helen, I know of you since before your children were born, and I never recall you working either. 

People need to learn to be self sufficient, it's not fair to bring little kids into the world and expect everyone else to fund their lifestyle.

And while I agree a hostel is not an ideal place for a sick child, it surely has to be better than the side of the road?