SAVE HEIDI'S LIFE

Quoted post

BSDetector

#126 Re: BS Detector,Re:

2015-05-02 22:43

#125: - BS Detector,Re:  

That is a joke. This must be the petition writer, the irresponsible dig owner. You claim the courts overturned the towns decision, but only on a procedure, then the courts upheld the order. Why don't you quit while your ahead, quit lying and only quoting selective BS? The newspaper article says it all, and all your neighbors know the truth. I hope the town goes after you for every penny. You are a disgrace. You take zero responsibility, you manipulate the truth, you attack our mayor, board, police, and lie to a judge. You are delusional.

Replies

#135 Re: Re: BS Detector,Re:

2015-05-07 20:23:37

#126: BSDetector - Re: BS Detector,Re:  

BS detector, you have been so very cruel on this petition. It is almost like you fed the story to the Tribune. The story had a lot of information that unless you are very close to this issue on a personal or professional level, it probably could have been written by yourself for all I know. You are not the judge, jury or executioner. You are just downright one disgrunteled and horribly mean person with a chip on your shoulder. Have a really nice day, I do not think you have many because you anger and mean spirit may prevent you from enjoying a nice day. I will pray for you.

to the "dig" person

#154 ot oRe: Re: BS Detector,Re:

2015-09-23 20:50:29

#126: BSDetector - Re: BS Detector,Re:  

it is hard to be a good dig owner when we cannot keep power on or have fences. this town is a disgrace. we hear gunshots all the time. as a former military person I can tell the difference. Sad we do not have better rules or pretend that this is such a great town. maybe you should look up and see how much crime really goes one here but is never reported. it is on line in case you want to know. they do not include dog issues.