SAVE HARE HATCH SHEEPLANDS

Quoted post

ReadingLad

#436 Re: Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute?

2015-05-09 18:14

#425: Mika - Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute? 

I will let you know what they come back with as this is just such a waste of money. I have a good Employee Assistance service through work so I might see if they can offer any advice on any further challenges we, the general public can make to WBC:

1) stop the waste of money pursuing this issue matter further

2) ensure HHS stays open as is, if possible. Maybe some concession with a few changes regarding what other third party companies still operate there etc. I think WBC really have an issue with so many third party companies operating on-site. If it was cut back a little to be more like a purer/true Garden Centre, without the flooring, double glazing company etc. it might stand more of a chance.

Has this petition been submitted to WBC previously? Is it worth starting one on the official GOV epetition site? I know you have to get that one to 10k signatures for it to be debated in the chamber at Westminster but if there was a serious push and mass advertising/canvass of Twyford and surrounding areas I cannot see we would not fulfil this figure, even if it did take some time.

Replies

Mika

#438 Re: Re: Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute?

2015-05-10 06:34:12

#436: ReadingLad - Re: Re: I wonder how much time and tax payers money WBC have wasted pursuing this dispute? 

Any suggestions and help will be very welcome by HHS.  Yes, WBC know all about this petition and the amount of support HHS has but they still choose to ignore what we, the residents want in our area. Theresa May even requested they sort it out and they have ignored her as well. HHS are dealing with bureaucratic robots not human beings. A govt petition would be good. Is this something you are willing to start up?