Stop the Sale of Playing Fields at Epsom & Ewell High School

Stop the Sale of Playing Fields at Epsom & Ewell High School / Announcements / Update / Comments

2014-06-25 09:02

there have been too many housing developments in this area in recent years, schools are overcrowded last week I could not get a Doctors appointment until a week later, this housing development can only make matters worse

2014-06-25 14:15

I walk to St Clements school with a neighbours child in the mornings and so walk down the tiny little road which leads to the field that is to be built on ....
The pollution levels at the moment are far too high around the village, it stinks in rush hour ! Considering there are 5 schools in the village does no one think about the damage we are doing to our children's lungs ?? A friend of mine's son has been in hospital a couple of times lately with asthma related problems and another friend has said that her child has been especially bad this year and they both live in Ewell Village.
Stop building more houses and bringing more cars into an already extremely congested village !!