Stop the Sale of Playing Fields at Epsom & Ewell High School

Stop the Sale of Playing Fields at Epsom & Ewell High School / Announcements / Epsom Guardian Article and Photograph / Comments

2014-07-03 06:22

Thank you to all the residents for turning up for the photograph for the Guardian - we do realise it was an awkward time (5pm) for a lot of people! We need more signatures for this petition so please encourage your friends and family to sign for us.
We also need to raise some money to cover costs - so far we have paid for Hall, paper, print cartridges, fees for land registry deeds and we have more cost coming up....so any ideas would be appreciated, somebody has suggested a community BBQ which I think would be a great idea - let me know what you all think!
We also need to be writing letters to the Guardian and Epsom and Ewell Borough Council Planning Dept to let them know how we feel about the proposed sale of the field - we know it is very likely that they will get permission so we only have shot at getting any developments stopped. One more thing any volunteers to distribute leaflets through doors around the local roads would be great you can email me at kmatthewshouse@aol.com and I will get back to you....Thanks everybody!!!

2014-07-07 16:38

Thanks everybody for all the fantastic support so far - we are arranging a meeting for September when we can update everybody on what we have done! We are going to put flyers through your doors in the next week so any volunteers would be appreciated. You can email me on kmatthewshouse@aol.com. If we can just give people one road to do it would be a massive help.
Thanks again
Karen

2014-07-30 07:49

Come on everybody in West Ewell and Ruxley - have been told we need 1500 signatures to present this to Surrey County Council - help us get these signatures.
Thanks v much!