Michael Jackson fans unite against some tracks from the new "Michael" album

bernadette

#251 Respect Michael Jackson's work

2010-11-13 01:59

I won't buy this album if Cascio's tracks are included in. NO FAKE PLEASE. RESPECT MICHAEL, RESPECT HIS FANS AND THE PUBLIC !
Theronda4TheLoveofMichael

#252 I love you Michael and I want what is best. I love you, I love you, I love you!

2010-11-13 02:01

I personally do not feel as though this is Michael Jackson and if it is, his voice is so minimal in the song that it is almost obsolete. There sounds to me, to be someone else singing in the lead. It's seems far beyond just someone just singing along. It sounds as there is an intent to sound "like" Michael there.

I don't know if the recordings of the little bit of Michael's voice that there is in the song, was something that he knowingly did or if it was a case where he could have just been singing in the shower as a lot of people do; and someone recorded it. I cannot speak for any other song besides Breaking News because that is the only "questionable" track that I have heard. But I strongly feel that song should not be on the album, Michael.

And if there are more questionable tracks, then they should in turn be removed as well. I know that Weitzman released a statement that they had done extensive research and professional audio analysis of said tracks, but I cannot help my feelings about this song. I am speaking and petitioning not out of anger, resentment, revenge to Sony or anyone associated with the Estate of Michael Jackson. This action that I am taking is out of nothing more than pure love for Michael.

Michael, I love you.
Gema Fuentes

2010-11-13 02:02

They just want money...
Marilène R

2010-11-13 02:03

A la première écoute,j'ai tout de suite douté de la voix de Michael et le réel problème, c'est qu'on a tous eu la même réaction de part le monde, sans oublier la propre famille de MJ et pire, ses enfants!Nous sommes tous choqués de la façon dont on traite son héritage musical car il est arrivé au sommet non seulement par son génie musical et son génie de la danse mais aussi par un travail incessant pour atteindre la perfection, pour nous donner le meilleur de lui-même, pour le bonheur de millions de gens sur la terre. Nous voulons juste les créations de MJ 100%, pas des chansons retouchées, pas de rajouts vocaux, pas de duos virtuels.De toute façon, je suis de ceux qui pensaient qu'il ne fallait pas toucher à ce qu'il n'avait pas validé lui-même. Plus rien ne sera plus pareil sans sa présence, sans ses propres décisions, sans sa prodigieuse originalité créative. Alors ne doivent figurer sur cet album que des démos originales. Respectez son oeuvre, respectez un artiste et un homme comme nous n'en aurons plus.

#255 Re: Ignorance is a prejudice

2010-11-13 02:04

Judit J.

2010-11-13 02:06

THIS-MUST-BE-STOPPED!!!

What sony does is appalling! They just continue what they have started in 2000. The only difference is that now they're brave and bold because Michael is not with us anymore. Sony destroys Michael's legacy!!

DON'T BUY THE CD, IF THE CONTENT WASN'T CREATED BY MICHAEL!!!
Talal Alkooheji

2010-11-13 02:12

even if sony thinks it's not good enough. we want the real Michael, no added vocals, and no added instruments
Carmen Rodríguez

2010-11-13 02:26

If just a person doubts about Michael's voice that's why it's not Michael on those songs. Please, respect Michael because he is not here to defend his legacy and we, as his fans also deserve R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
SLAD

#259 Sonyyyyy want stiiil Moneyyyyyyyy !!

2010-11-13 02:27

.......Is the Begginig of the End for Sony !!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

THANCK YOU FOR ALL THE PERSON WHO KNOW REALLY WHO IS MICHAEL JACKSON !

EXPLOSER TOUT LES GARS !

ARMY OF LOVE !
prigent marc

#260 BOYCOTT SONY

2010-11-13 02:34

sony sucks !

#261 POUR LA MEMOIRE DE MICHAEL

2010-11-13 02:40

NOUS VOULONS DU 100 POUR 100 MICHAEL JACKSON. SINON ATTENTION AU BOYCOT

2010-11-13 02:40

WE WANT MICHAEL !!!!!

Jo-Ann L'Esperance

#263 We Are Not Fools...We the fans know Michael better than $ony thinks

2010-11-13 02:41

I don't care how many executives, musicologists or artists say that Michael sang all of these songs, it simply isn't true. We know Michael better than $ony thinks and we can't be fooled. Michael had a one-of-a-kind voice, very distinctive and maybe $ony thinks they can get away with this but it's simply wrong. Give us the real MJ or give us nothing!
DANI

#264 I want of the pure MJ otherwise nothing

2010-11-13 02:42

I want of the pure MJ otherwise nothing

2010-11-13 02:42

honte à vous SONY !!!!!

c'est le début de votre fin !!!!
Chloe White

#266 Michael

2010-11-13 02:43

We must do everything in our power to sustain Michael Jackson's immense musical legacy. As an artist he always gave his utmost to the world, and that is the very least he now deserves in return. Any posthumous so-called Michael Jackson albums that offer what is clearly far less than what he himself would have deemed worthy, will not only tarnish his great name, but it will destroy all trust in what we as fans and consumers have come to only expect from a Michael Jackson product.

2010-11-13 02:44

Michael est un vrai artiste !!!

SONY BANDE DE GUIGNOL §§§
Dorothy Culver

2010-11-13 02:45

Needs Michael songs to be Michael's.
Catalina Castro

2010-11-13 02:48

Michael forever!

2010-11-13 02:49

$ony Killed him. we eant michael, not wacko jacko
Catherine LELAIDIER

#271 on ne t'oublis pas.......

Respectons son souvenir, ne laissons pas détruire son image par des sosis

Kathy

#272 pour Michael

A lot of Michael Jackson fan-clubs around the world have come together to ask the Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music to remove from the forthcoming "Michael" album the tracks produced with or by the Cascio brothers.

The international Michael Jackson fan community strongly feel that a new Michael Jackson album should not include songs that they feel are not Michael's.
The overwhelming response that we, fan-clubs, have received from our members expressing doubts over the Cascio tracks should not be ignored.

Michael Jackson fans around the world ask that the Estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music respect our feelings and our expertise in this matter.
We are the future supporters of all the products that you will put out.
We ask that no doubt as to the origin of a song should ever surround the release of a Michael Jackson album.

The origin of the Cascio tracks is not clear enough for them to be included in this first new album since Michael Jackson's death.
Should you carry on with the release of the album as it stands, it would cast a shadow of doubt, discontent and frustration over any future release.

We know there are enough original unreleased songs to complete the album without the questionable ones.

Michael Jackson fans ask the estate of Michael Jackson and Sony Music to take our claim into consideration and respect our strong opposition to the release of "Michael" as it currently stands.

We will do what we deem necessary to honor the memory and legacy of Michael Jackson.

The United Michael Jackson fan-clubs of the world
Tina Becker

#273 WE WANT 100% MICHAEL SONGS!!!

2010-11-13 02:50

NO Fake! NO Impersonator!
DUVAL

2010-11-13 02:53

mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!
mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!mIchAel !!

NOT AKON
NOT MALACHI
NOT FAKE
NOT BAD JOB

2010-11-13 02:54

MJ