free Rod Rollness

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition free Rod Rollness.

2014-10-08 03:25

I have known this family for 25 plus years this is a kind loving family man... He is a father of 5 & not sure on the grandkid count we have had many family outing's with this I know this man does not have it in him to end the life of a human. Please take a look at all the evidence again & let this innocent man rejoin his family...

2014-10-22 20:57

I've known Rod Rollness since our teenage years. Rod is a father,and grandfather. Rod would never jepardise his family,freedom. Rod is a talented man of many trades,hardworking, Christian, who loves his family, GOD and country.Me and Rods friends back home here know he is innocent and there is no evidence against him. Read up on it and it will show the truth about Rod Rollness is innocent and should be at home with his family.

2014-10-23 20:50

I have been reading up on this case, and it doesn't add up too us at all. In my opinion I feel this man has been framed and there is a cover up taking place. I grew up with his wife, Kim Rollness and I believe in her and what she is saying to us about this horrific state of events with her family. My God keep her and husband and family safe and may justice, the true justice prevail in their favor.

#4 thank you

2014-10-23 22:22

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and the support in our efforts. Please keep this link going and hopefully this helps to get my dads name out there and the right people see this and realize there is nothing ok about this case 

Thank you,

Kari Rollness

GM

#5 Re: thank you

2014-10-25 15:50

#4: - thank you 

Kari,

Does Rod want to receive letters from supporters that he doesn't know personally?

#6 Re: Re: thank you

2014-10-26 17:25

#5: GM - Re: thank you 

He would love that! 

His address is:

Rodney Rollness 36276-086

USP Lewisburg

P.O.Box 1000 

Lewisburg PA

2015-01-09 19:01

Hope the best for your family.. I have kinda the same situation in my family so I feel your family

2016-05-20 02:08

I know Rodney Rollness, we spent some quality time together at the FDC SeaTac, Seattle, WA, just after his arrest. I warned him about "case jumpers" but he wanted to get into the general population because of his family. Sure enough, someone stole his legal papers (they were never found) and then testified concerning the charges against him. It is a shameful and criminal practice allowed, even encouraged by the courts. KDG, Esq.
Old Trucker

#9 Re: Re: Re: thank you

2017-03-07 23:25

#6: - Re: Re: thank you 

What Is Rodney's Current Mailing Address❓ I Would Like To Correspond With Rodney. I'm a Christian And Want To Encourage Him! 

Rudoven

2018-05-09 04:31

yeah, of course, they are all innocent...

2019-06-28 14:13

You should pray something like this doesn't happen to you or one of your loved ones.

Jesse Smash

#12 Re: thank you

2020-06-01 20:38

#4: - thank you 

As a long time fan and gigantic admirer of the club, I do not believe Rod committed this crime. The cops dont have shit against him like what the Hell are they thinking? I look at Rod's family photo on here and I see a loving devoted father and husband that loves his kids, his wife, his bikes, and definitely his brothers too. EVERY time I've ever passively ran into a charter on the street or something, they have ALWAYS treated me equally, as if they've known me for years. I come across Alberta charter from time to time (cuz I live there and party at some of the venues they operate and frequent, such as Diamonds and New City), and I've been shown nothing but love from the members. All you kickass heroes wearing the skull and wings on your back are fighting for the freedoms, liberties, and opportunities I'm sure we all crave in this shattered up world of chaos and madness. My utmost love, respect, and compassion is going to you Rod, as well as your entire family. Stay strong in there bud. You're always in my thoughts! God bless you! Thank you for changing my outlook on life, which is something I'll never be able to pay back. 

Your admirer until the end of day and beyond,

Sincerely, 

Jesse William Bellringer

CANADA          eh?