Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

#2776 Re:

2014-11-24 00:51

#2774: -  

me too

2014-11-24 01:08

This is a family reality show that there are so few on TV. We need more shows like this. If the gays do not like it then change the channel. No one is making them watch.
Precious

#2778 Re: Re:

2014-11-24 01:25

#24: T - Re:  

Just because someone does not agree with your lifestyle you should not try to cancel their hit show that millions of people like. If you dont like the show dont watch it.  If I dont want to watch those 2  fashion gay guys making fools of themselves on Bravo I switch the channel. Simple as that. As far as the Duggars saying that marriage should be between a man and a woman. I agree. I will never change my mind.

2014-11-24 01:40

The best show on television...

2014-11-24 03:32

Please keep The Duggars on tv. it's one show that has christian values in it.

2014-11-24 03:59

Love this show....if TLC cancels I will not watch TLC ever again.

#2782 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-24 05:29

#1777: Pam - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

What have I done?  Well, let's see, for starters I didn't have too many children, and I also don't try to encourage bias and prejudice against my fellow citizens.  I'd say that's pretty good.  So now I guess you can tell us what YOU'VE done for society.

#2783 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-24 05:34

#1217: Sal - Re: Re:  

What a bunch of crazy mumbojumbo.  Your fearmongering (warning people to repent before it's "too late") is ridiculous.  Too late for what?  Judgement Day?  Please.

#2784 Re: Re: Re: Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs!

2014-11-24 05:39

#1627: clockwatcher - Re: Re: Keep the Duggars On! They are free to have their Faith/Biblical Beliefs! 

Perhaps you should revisit your history.  You are in error when you say only "the left is allowed to be involved in politics".  Last time I looked, the religious right was picketing abortion clinics and publicly and financially supporting conservative congressmen who are all about taking away women's constitutional right to abortion.  Not only that, but the religious right is also heavily involved in trying to get creationism in schools. 

Next time try researching your facts instead of mindlessly spouting whatever comes out of the Fox News reporters' mouths.

2014-11-24 06:23

This show is one of a very few, Christians can watch without feeling we shouldn't be watching.. So glad this petition gives me a chance to help keep them on tv.

HavefaithinGod

2014-11-24 15:09

I think this is absurd that the gay community preaches for others to be tolerant of them but when they do not agree with others they want to cancel shows and force their desires down our throats. Doesn’t seem so tolerant to me. The Duggar family is only preaching what the Bible states; simply moral values, they are not asking for handouts from our welfare system or for people to treat them differently. They only ask for respect.

anmida

#2787 19 kids and counting

2014-11-24 15:13

Keep 19 kids and counting on TLC! Maybe we can still save some of our kids from the harshness of today's world. 

2014-11-24 16:43

Keep you head up and carry on....Its time for Christan's to have a voice as well stop standing in the dark afraid to offend... and for ignorant people stop calling it hate and all just because certain people with certain beliefs does agree with another views....

2014-11-24 16:51

I've signed in support of the show but will never watch reality tv.We did need shows with good values and I'm not in favor of Homosexuals or their agenda

2014-11-24 17:11

I feel the Duggars have the right to keep or delete what
they prefer on their blog, other communication. Those
who are giving them so much derogatory and even more
harsh words actually have just given more FREE ads for
the Duggars Christian walk and their show!

2014-11-24 17:13

Please support the petition to keep 19 Kids. I am not a regular watcher but find it troubling the mean-spirited minority activists relish in damaging people and careers for having an opinion that is different than theirs.

2014-11-24 17:34

If other people don't like the show.... They don't have to watch it. There are many shows on these days that I don't like or agree with what they are saying,teaching, or otherwise and I simply don't watch them. It is there right to not like something.

2014-11-24 18:41

this show should stay on the air despite the comments made. this is a great family show and I enjoy watching it.

2014-11-24 19:04

I stand with the Duggar family and their show 19 Kids.....! I love the show and have watched it from the beginning. It is a true family show that a child can watch and not be subject to bleeps for profanity, violence, women who show most of their body, and sex etc. I am appalled at LGBT petitioning TLC to cancel their show! The Duggars have every right on their own time to speak of their moral values, and religious beliefs. That is not seen on their show in an overt way but they do not compromise either by praying and speaking of their faith in God! I too share their moral values and religious beliefs. As a common sense approach to the LGBT is simply DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW PERIOD! Millions of fans love the show and do not want it cancelled! There are plenty of shows on tv for them to watch.....I would go so far to say the majority of tv is suited to their taste. TLC, I am asking you to keep 19 Kids and Counting! Do not let the malicious attack on the Duggars from the LGBT affect your decision! I LOVE THE DUGGARS AND THEIR SHOW!♥

2014-11-24 19:13

I absolutely love this show. Its so heartwarming to see a wholesome family unit. People are entitled to their beliefs and to raise their family the way they believe. For those who disagree with that...that's their opinion. All are entitled to their opinions and beliefs and should not be ostracized because of them. I hope this show stays on the air. God Bless All.

2014-11-24 19:31

I want to keep seeing the Duggars on the air. I don't agree with everything they do, but they are in no way harming anyone or spreading hate. If anything, they do the opposite. Look at any of their interviews and you'll only see them talk about how they conduct their own family. I've never seen them push it on anyone else, not once. So I want them to prosper and do well.

2014-11-24 20:03

Come on people marry someone descent like they picked.

2014-11-24 20:44

Sign it!

2014-11-24 21:21

keep the duggars!!!

2014-11-24 23:10

I think the LGBC has become bullies. No one is allowed to have openion of there own. If anyone disagrees with thier lifestyle then that person must be beheaded. They are such bullies now that they pick fights with people they no disagrees with them , and then acts offended. It seems to me that they want to take away everyone's rights.