Save Our Colours

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save Our Colours.

Stein Carrington

#1 Save the colours

2011-02-12 17:12

Considering the school is sole accredited institution of architecture in the English speaking Caribbean. It deserves an identity and character fitting of its uniqueness.
Stephan Homer

2011-02-12 18:20

Its how we define ourselves from the rest of the school. We are not against unity, but even in unity there is individuality and as the Caribbean School of Architecture, we should be able to be recognized as that.
Angelo Gopaul

#3 Identity

2011-02-12 18:22

Like the colours of our flag, the colours of CSA defines us. It identifies our space, which operates very differently from the rest of the school
John Samuels

2011-02-12 19:25

beige sucks!!! that is all....
Keri-Ann McLennon

2011-02-12 19:39

Boring Builder's Beige... An Architect's nightmare! Do NOT change the colours!
Linda A.S. Dias

2011-02-12 19:55

This is ridiculous! thats the only section of the entire campus that is memorable about utech!
dale richards
kingston

2011-02-13 01:27

down with beige!

2011-02-13 06:23

Our building is rich in life and character. Changing the colour is MURDER.
Desbert Thompson

#9 We are Premiere

2011-02-13 07:12

This building shows the premiership of the Caribbean School of Architecture within the University of Technology and because of such it should not be defaced

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-05-27 07:25

Jay

#11 On the fence decision

2011-05-27 07:28

I think there are two answers to this question, and i have mixed feelings about this. I had read something earlier that a fellow schoolmate had written and one had said we should just leave it alone and just pretend the colours aren't there and another said we should stop thinking that our opinions don't make a difference. In which I strongly agree with the latter, and we should voice our opinions. With the painting over of the school I doubt they will paint it in a new colour or even concider it but what we show bring to them (Head of the university) is how they treated the situation. They waited until students left for holidays to paint the school in which on their part seem like they have something to hide when they did that. So i think we should all bring to them how they handle our opinions along with the petition. They totally ignored it and didn't even bother to consider what we had to say about it in the first place. But anything my school is up for I'm up for it too.