The State president must be removed with immediate effect

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition The State president must be removed with immediate effect.

2015-06-12 19:19

Like the Author I also feel like the Head(or double in his case)of state doesn't take the nation seriously,infact this country has gone to the dogs ever since he took over Corruption from people in Top Positions is higher n transparent coz they know they will getaway with anything,the man in charge is a Huge Disappointmen n an Embarassment to our Democracy n I'm willing to go as far as to name Jacob Gedleyihlekisa "hehehe thixo wase George Koch"Zuma as the Worst President we've ever had,Having unprotected sex with a HIV Positive woman(whilst married to numerous wives,having a shower after that while your people are busy preaching Condomise out there,Nkandla?????hehehe thixo wase George..this president is a Joke n an Insult to all South Africans Sies maan!!
phumy

#2 Re:

2015-06-13 18:24

#1: -  

As a responsible citizen, am deeply pertubed by deeds of this old man. I hv lost even the little respect I had for him, Hez just an idiot. I applaud the Author for initiating such, you are a champion indeed! let us save South Africa from this idiot who thinks we as a nation are dumb-dumb. Mr Zuma, do us all a favour and just resign Nxxxxx!

2015-06-14 05:39

The president used a lot of money for his private home for things that are not for security. he is refusing to pay and he is making a joke about it. He always get away with crime because he knows tha he is "above the law".