Stop Elias Weskerson from Embarassing the fandom

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Elias Weskerson from Embarassing the fandom.

Randal Graves

#1 BAWW

2011-03-25 22:43

You are doing the same thing but worse. He has a point, you just don't agree with it and I doubt you can afford a lawyer. C'mon, stop this before everyone finds out Transformers annual Botcon is a gay meetup and we diddle kids in the offtime by luring them with toys or frequenting post op trannys. You'll screw it up for us alll, asshole.
Peter File

#2 Re: BAWW

2011-03-26 00:00

#1: Randal Graves - BAWW

Shhhh! You'll give us away!

2011-03-26 01:19

Randal graves, you must be American seeing as the irony has passed you by, either that or your thick as pigshit
Chaos Muffin

2011-03-26 04:55

At least I'm no rotten mouth Limey, Britons are faggots anyway. Hardly worth bragging about but everyone knows this, you losers badmouth till "Oh halp, Hitler (for example) is raping us!! WE are too weak to do anything but die". Love love love how active the petition is. LOL You failures, it's gonna be hilarious when your toys get taken and trust me they will. Remember Boba Fett? You're neckbeards will really pucker up then hey? LOL
Elias Weskerson

2011-03-26 06:56

I admit it, I'm a money grubbing douchebag

#6 Chaos muffin impersonator

2011-03-26 22:46

I'm sorry your sneaky uncle touched you when you were younger but there really isn't any reason to take it out on everyone else now is there?
Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

2011-03-31 07:10

Waverider, seali-me, Kup-is-a-faggot, whatever foreign barely literate morons are running their mouths, ect ., make sure you let yourselves be known at Botcon. Anyone else who wants their noggin thumped too, I'm done with being civil. War will befall the false at Botcon. I will utterly humiliate you all and take your Botcon sets and whatever else you bought.
The Real Dark Seeker

#8 Re:

2011-04-01 16:53

#7: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

Oh so now you're resorting to threats of violence? Ok. Then I guess people at botcon will reserve the right to defend themselves when they see you then. Hope you make it out of botcon in a conscious state Elias......good job!

Kup-Is-Dion

2011-04-01 22:27

I am Kup-Is-Dion and I approve of this petition!

On the topic of being an illiterate moron, I am a published author, Elias.
What have you done with your life? Besides piss and moan your toys aren't worth what they used to be, that is.