Fisherhaven Horses

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Fisherhaven Horses.

GREEFF

2016-02-09 06:37

Los die perde in vrede.
Hulle loop al jare daar en hulle is vry om te kom en gaan soos hulle wil.

Ons het familie huisies daar en ek onthou hulle van 'n baie baie klein ouderdom.

Hulle hinder niemand. So respekteer natuur en sy kringloop en los hulle om leef soos hulle nog al die tyd doen.

Meer&see/Fisherhaven sal nie dieselle wees sonder daai pragtige stukkies natuur wat daar vrylik rond beweeg nie.

Hulle is deel van die omgewing en jy breuk nie 'n perd se siel om hom weg te vat van so omgewing ni. 

Sonder dit sal hulle innerlike vergaan so as julle hulle weg vat is dit soos n stille dood. 

2016-02-09 06:38

Wild animals need to roam free - the wild horse of Bot River are no different. Leave them alone and concentrate on managing people.

2016-02-09 07:01

Everything wild should be left wild

#79 Re:

2016-02-09 07:43

Keep the horses free and wild! #2: -  

2016-02-09 07:58

The Horses don't harm anyone and it's so Awsome driving in fishaven and watch them..so don't touch them.

2016-02-09 10:42

These horses have been in this area for a hundred years and have never caused any problems to the public. They are peaceful and passive and do no harm. Why must humans always interfere with nature. Leave the horses as they are. They are a wonderful sight and bring much joy.

2016-02-09 11:24

The horses are free and wild, let them remain that way. How would you feel if somebody walked into your house, tied you up, removed you just because they WANTED the space. Not cool at all. leave them alone and let them be free !!!!!!!!!

2016-02-09 18:12

I believe that the horses should be left alone. They are surviving in good condition without human interference, and this interference which has been recommended might be the key to their demise. They are WILD and should be left that way, and be appreciated for their beauty as they are.

2016-02-09 21:08

It's not a broken situation. No need to "fix" it. Please leave the horses where they are

2016-02-09 21:18

Leave our wild horses to roam free! They are beautiful and do no harm... They are loved !!!!!
mawpawpaw

2016-02-09 23:25

Keep them in their natural environment... simple as that.  

2016-02-10 11:31

Leave them be.

2016-02-10 13:21

Please leave the horses alone.

2016-02-10 14:33

Wild horses need to stay in Fisherhaven!

2016-02-10 14:36

We love the horses in Fisherhaven and have no objection to them staying, they are part of our community!

2016-02-11 05:47

The Bot River Estuary was a natural habitat for Zebras, the horses, slipped comfortably into the that space; violently vacated.. They have thrived here for a century and to my knowledge done no person harm. Someone mentioned the secret word 'public liability' to Council. Do we really want to live in tidy urban boxes, each vexatiously defending their territory against imagined threats?

2016-02-11 06:56

Those horses are part of that area,much more than the humans and everyone knows about them and are used to coming accross them in Fisherhaven from time to time.Wonder who hasn't got anything better to do with their time than want to bewilder the peace of these amazing creatures! Get a life!

2016-02-11 06:57

To me the horses are part of the uniqueness of our area, just like the whales, Cape Franklins, Fynbos etc

2016-02-11 09:58

Humans must stop interfering. The horses are beautiful, happy and no threat to anybody. Just let them be!

2016-02-11 14:01

since they are called "wild horses" let them be. if they can feed themselves no need to lure them with food and last bt not least. if those people who want to tame them loves horses so much, I am sure around the republic there are so many horse markets to buy one from and feed . they are wild horses let them be please

2016-02-11 14:24

The horses should be left where they are. In their natural habitat.

2016-02-12 17:37

BECAUSE THOSE HORSE MUST REMAIN FREE

2016-02-12 20:10

I live in Fisherhaven the horses walk into my garden and drink from the bird bath. In my opinion the horses are part of fisherhaven they bring a certain beauty to our lovely village can't imagine fisherhaven without them. All the visitors I have spoken to say how blessed we are. The horses feel safe in the village rest under the trees in our gardens on hot sunny days don't see the point in trying to move them.

2016-02-14 16:22

For the love of the wild side of life
Born Free Horses

#100 Are you sure you are seeing the bigger picture

2016-02-15 15:26

Pity that the Horse watch never made their proposal public. Its unclear what your org actually wantsexcept about the signs & R 43 .

Looking at the bigger pic : Increased development, closing off of properties,more cars, more use of herbicides in gardens, verge poisioning to rid Port J's, expansion of the dump, how healthy is it for them really? -

Is there really enough food in FH? maybe for the next 3-5 years, Fisherhaven has been noticed & property is selling very well.

- If they are no longer equipped for the wild, what will happen to them?

- What other measures are you prepared to implement to protect & take care of the horses? 

Btw. I do generally agree, dont feed the horses... but have you noticed that we are boardering on a drough & nothings growing. they all have gas since they are eating wrong stuff.

I love the horses & would love to keep them here, Rooisand looks a bit rough for them, poor babies, but its not healthy for them here.

It’s about the horses & not us & our happiness.(or politics :-(