Rebuild of Nethercraig Skate Park for the young people of Pollok

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Rebuild of Nethercraig Skate Park for the young people of Pollok.

#1 rebuild of nethercraig skate park

2011-06-09 12:58

lets get over 1000 signatures from friends family mums dads aunts uncles grans grandad anyone who will have an interest in this project.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-06-10 12:12

2011-06-10 12:13

We need more skateparks Nationwide, these (BMX, Rollerblade, Scooter & Skateboarding) are rapidly growing sports that need your support...

2011-06-10 18:24

i couldnt agree more with u. It is a rapidly growing sport and entertainment for people of various ages. I fully support what you said.
Michelle Coyle

#5 The young people of today

2011-06-15 00:32

Maybe these sports are kicking off but what is more important for the youth of today is better guidance and better chances of becoming social adults, we need more skate parks, parks, community centres, youth groups,etc.... there is nothing out there for teenagers, therefor through boredom and lack of responsiblity these children are turning to crime, drugs, alchol, which cannot be tolerated by society, the government need to fund for the next generation so that they dont turn out to be the worst society has to offer, they complain about youths yet will do nothing for them.
liz

#6 Re: The young people of today

2011-06-22 14:24

#5: Michelle Coyle - The young people of today

could'nt agree with you more chelle. alot more has to be done for the next generation. thinks like  this. have to be done by people of the community. cause no one else gives a damn or you get told dont have the funds.

john morton

#7 skate park

2011-07-05 18:45

if we dont look after the youth of today who is going to look after us in years to come no one coz if we do nothing now like provide skate parks and community centres and guidence for our children we will produce a generation of young adults that have nothing in their lives and who wont/dont care about anything or anyone how sad would that be i am all for helping other countries who are starving of course we should but instead of funding subsidies to other e u countries lets look after our own charity begins at home so i am told !!! stop paying money out to host banquets and the like so that visiting dignateries can sit on their fat arse's and scoff down rather expensive food and drink use an ounce of common sense and do something for our kids b4 its too late treat kids right and they will act right when they are older simples
liz

#8 Re: skate park

2011-07-06 03:20

#7: john morton - skate park

nicely put john. straightto the point. it is goin very slow to get signatures but hopefully with time we might just get there lol xx

greg

#9 ..

2011-07-09 02:17

way i see it, if the kids are in the skatepark they're not on the streets drinking or taking drugs.
Specks

#10 Re: ..

2011-07-09 02:18

#9: greg - ..

well said

greg

#11 Re: Re: ..

2011-07-09 02:27

#10: Specks - Re: ..

indeedly doodly

polish x

#12 skatepark

2011-07-09 03:22

i agree as there is glass and everything and children may hurt themselfs on it. i think they should make the skatepark bigger as more chilren are coming and they have lots of grass that they dont use.
deanibolbiny

2011-07-10 16:30

they skatepark is holes in the ramps and screws are fallinf out and there lots of glass lying about and there hundreds of spare grass to build on so if we got this it would be epic

#14 george fisher

2011-07-12 15:55

get it done
Specks

#15 Re: george fisher

2011-07-16 13:20

#14: - george fisher

Did you sign it george?