Accept Golden's Proposal to Build Bikeway

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Accept Golden's Proposal to Build Bikeway.

2011-06-17 22:09

Did you know that Interior Secretary Ken Salazar (Who presides over the USFWS) wants to connect Rocky Mountain Arsenal, Two Ponds, and Rocky Flats National Wildlife Refuges and RM Natl. Park with greenbelt trails? This proposal should be sold as a piece of that larger plan.

2011-06-18 00:06

A bike path is a wonderful idea and solution.

Sincerely,
Nancy P. von Burske

2011-07-18 20:57

Please see my email of 7-18-11 to RockyFlatsEA@fws.gov for my full comment

2011-07-29 21:28

I vehemently oppose any further development of SH 93, 72, and 128. What is thought of as expedient for the improvement of Broomfield and Aravada is actually, in the long run, ruiness for their citizens in finding an outlet through nature of the stresses already imposed by like minded projects in the past. It is time to draw the line, literally and figuratively, at where money ends and mental health is sustained.

2011-08-03 19:05

Biggie you said Amplified hey, so tell me what was so amplifying about Wendall...I know probably Whites voted Wendall and only Wendall hence... but the question is, is he really Amplified hayi bo...This is a daylight roberry. Luclay made the show together with Karen. Intervene my Big Brother. This has left a bitter taste to everyone and not only in south Africa.

Zee

2011-08-03 19:08

Daylight Roberry

2011-10-11 21:02

A bicycle path is far more compatible with a wildlife preserve than is a high speed highway.

2014-03-18 22:08

In 2014 how can anyone be proposing any highway lane expansion what so ever?

We live a few block from US36 in south Boulder and it is miserable never-ending noise. It only gets worse every year. I hope Golden is successful in stopping it. Perhaps propose that Candelas foot the bill for a light rail system instead.