The World is Your Home... Clean the House Now!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition The World is Your Home... Clean the House Now!.

2011-06-16 19:20

Start 2 Care :)
koenjacobs

#2 The Beginning

2011-06-17 13:43

In 1999, age 18, I moved to the Philippines to live there for about 9 months, my eyes were about to be opened… cause like everyone else at age 18 I believed that I knew everything already. I could never have imagined the real truth about poverty and unfortunate people untill then… From this moment on I started to question myself and the whole world in fact… In 2009 I joined The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait to honor Michael and his Work for all mankind. It’s there that I have learned and found out what I really want to do with my life.

Sure I come from Belgium, a rich country with good social security, but like many of us I had to learn all about life in ”the hard way”, on my own. No parents who look after me or family that supports my way of living. So after many downs and a few ups, I’m still standing tall and I’m ready for a lot more!

Oh yes, I’ve worked in many factories and at cleaning services, even at the Belgian rail road company and post office, I was a dishwasher and waiter in Belgian restaurants and in Cebu, Philippines (for free). There was even one time that I had to do community service to make up a mistake… It all made me the person I am today.

So while I was (and still am) waiting for someone who is willing to finally bring the world together as 1, I just figured… LET’S DO IT MYSELF! On April the 5th I founded Start2Care, along with two friends who believe and share the same message as I do. In fact it all started as a joke but by now I can’t imagine not having Start2Care in my life at all!!

#3 Re: The Beginning

2011-06-17 16:11

#2: koenjacobs - The Beginning

Start to Care... Because You Should!

" In a world where most of us believe in fake
values like money and artificial news it becomes
a huge task for those few brave hearts who seek
truth and unity for mankind around the globe.
How can you not see that the world you live in is
full of false promises, ignorance and politicians/corporate powers who have no interest
in your well-being at all. In fact, whenever there
is a positive change to be made the people of
the world must do it themselves! Don't wait for an
other tragedy to happen cause by then it's
probably to late anyway... If you want things done
right then you better do it yourself, TODAY!!

Why should you care? Because you are a human
and you belong to the world, there is no space for ignorance anymore because that's exactly what
will bring our civilisation down to the bottom,
again... That is a fact whether you believe it or
not!

Start to care about your home (the world) in a way
that you never experienced before. See with your
own eyes how the people of the world are coming together as ONE in a very unique community
where we transcend all known political, economic
and religious barriers.

It's a universal message of hope and unity...

You are invited!! "

2011-06-18 12:20

thanks