FLINTSHIRE COUNCIL ATTACKS WELSH-MEDIUM TEACHING.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition FLINTSHIRE COUNCIL ATTACKS WELSH-MEDIUM TEACHING..

2011-09-09 17:10

Idiotic and terrible idea from Flintshire! Glad Im not teaching within the county!

2011-09-09 21:26

Surely we should be promoting the Welsh Language more rather than making it more difficult for children in Flintshire to learn and speak Welsh

2011-09-13 20:38

As a non Welsh speaking parent I made a positive choice to send my children to a Welsh medium school. I felt that although born in Wales I never spoke the language and felt slightly disgusted in myself for this!! I want my children to be able to speak the language, be taught the culture and have the privilege of being taught through the medium of Welsh. This is their heritage and their right!! Flintshire have no right to take this away from our children. I have now learnt to speak the language very basic and it is wonderful to have my children correcting me on my language. Please help support Terrig and Gwenffrwd as we never know when we will be next.. Parent at Ysgol Mornant. Picton Gwespyr.

2011-11-08 13:02

the welsh language should be taught in all schools in wales if wales and welsh culture is to survive.
redic des
Bhopal

2013-01-26 14:01

Irish and Welsh languages are closely related but at some mezore ways you see some mezer diffr. also there..
As some words sounds same but having different meanings ..
welsh