Stop Double Dapple breeding!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Double Dapple breeding!.

2016-04-28 09:23

Too many birth defects result in this breeding. It's irresponsible...

2016-04-28 14:13

I have mini daschunds.and if you know that's it's high percentage of any defomaties or reasons for the dog to suffer then don't deliberately do it.it is animal abuse.think of the animal.my girl thinks she is human and I look at her the same.i would never deliberately let human or animal suffer
Patty Cakes

2016-04-29 00:26

If there is a chance of something being wrong with a newborn puppy, then why take the chance. I do believe this is animal abuse. Who will take care of these pups or at a person's hands murder the pup because he or she is less than perfect! I have a legally blind sister and life for her was very difficult at times. Yes, there was bullying and this was 45 or 50 years ago. In today's society it is worse.We loved loved my sister and she is a human so one would never think of hurting her.   People do more drugs and loose their minds. SO why would we set up a poor defenseless animal for abuse. Its just plain cruel.  Watch the news and everyday some cruel person has done something horrific to some poor dog.  Those dogs had nothing wrong except maybe bark.  So to set up a poor defenceless dog because he is blind , deaf, or is deformed just makes no sense! These are just a few reasons I strongly support this petition!