Bunny_Park

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bunny_Park.

2016-05-14 10:38

Obviously for the sake of the animals. The barbarians responsible for the neglect, death and obvious disregard for these animals should be prosecuted and never allowed near any animal again! It is disgusting that the muncipality has allowed this to go on for so long!

2016-05-14 13:42

I am against all cruelty to animals, this is a municipal park, so take responsibility!! My taxes are paying the wages of staff who are not doing their jobs..not even feeding the animals! Totally inhumane and totally unacceptable.

2016-05-14 15:12

The staff are now blatantly abusing the animals as a sign of intimidating the 911 group.

2016-05-14 16:32

Animals are defenceless creatures. They deserve to be cared for if they are to be kept by any person or organisation.

2016-05-14 16:34

Animals have the right to have food and water.

2016-05-14 16:44

These animals deserve a better chance at life

2016-05-14 17:29

The horrid treatment of any living being by humans is completely unforgivable and unacceptable. These animals deserve food, water, shelter and love. Ekurulenhi needs to account for the budget they had for this park. The people working there needs to be prosecuted for animal abuse and neglect.

2016-05-14 17:30

Helpless animals are being abused.

2016-05-14 17:38

I am really saddened at the way our Bunny Park has been going down in the past months... our animals who cannot help themselves are being ill treated and not fed... this is absolute cruelty. ..
Those that are employed are not doing their jobs and need to be dismissed and don't deserve to be paid...

This is most SHOCKING and HEARTLESS .... animal abuse at its worst...

2016-05-14 17:42

Because the Bunny Park was a generous donation made by a citizen of Benoni for the benefit of anyone especially for children and their education.
The responsibility of responsible adequate feeding for all the animals lies with the Benoni City Council.
It is obvious that the inhumane manner in which the animals are treated and the seeming lack of management and control by or over staff has allowed this situation to get out of hand to this extent which is unacceptable.

2016-05-14 18:55

I have wonderful memories of visiting the Bunny Park as a child and I feel that it has a special place in the hearts of all Benoni's residents.

2016-05-14 19:51

Please sign and share.

2016-05-14 21:24

I'm very sad about the living conditions the animals are exposed to. They don't get fed properly and aren't looked after properly. It's sad to keep reading about the death of the animals.

2016-05-15 05:51

All animals should be cared for and treated with respect. They are not inanimate objects!

2016-05-15 08:15

These animals are not wild . They cannot wonder around this land of ours in search for food. They rely 100% on us for thier very lives. If you commit to taking on animals it is your responsibility to look after them. No matter what!!! As a citizen. .it is our right to do something on thier behalf if we find neglect. IT IS OUR RIGHT to take action against the very institutions that set the rules should they themselves fail to adhere to the bylaws againt animal abuse. We are humans..not animals!. Act accordingly for heavens sake!!!!!

2016-05-15 08:27

Those animals deserve better, the staff is not interested in doing their work. This is not called for. Animals cannot talk for themselves. This is so unfair.

2016-05-15 09:01

I care about the welfare of the Bunny Park animals. They must be rehomed and the park closed!!

2016-05-15 09:03

It is our right as citizens to act against those that abuse animals that cannot fend for themselves. It further creates a sense of vigorous intervention when this happens in our own back yard... our home town. Blatant animal cruelty is taking place within the same entity that is supposed to ensure to the caretaking and nurturing of our animals. Where is management and what steps are adhered to, to PREVENT the inadequate care and nurturing of the animal home, our Bunny park! For heaven sake, why are these people employed in the first place that are abusing our animals. These incidences are taking place on a too regular basis, and by the time prosecution has taken place on those specific individuals.... it as already too late! And they walk away maybe with an insignificant fine. When this is a trend, what is being put into place, and action to prevent these animal narcissists to enter our Bunny park? Or even as far as having the right to have a job for that matter!....
I, a concerned citizen, is disgusted and furthermore ashamed to be assosiated with the Bunny park management.

2016-05-15 19:55

Jacques Meiring do what you said you'd do to our faces on Friday last week. Keep your promise for once and CLOSE THE PARK...It seems that there is NO political party that genuinely does what they promise. You said you'd close it by the end of the day.....so keep your word.

2016-05-16 00:24

Those animals are neclected and they are not looking after them at all, they need food and vetenary care that is not provided and are abused by the staff, please stop hurting these animals. Move them to a sanctuary that really cares and spay them. There is enough bunnies and we need to stop the breeding.

2016-05-16 03:23

There is no need to keep animals if man is incapable to look after them. The deliberate cruelty inflicted onto the bunny pak animals is barbaric to say the least.

2016-05-16 04:56

Absolute disgrace. This place of death and neglect must be shut down immediately!

2016-05-16 06:26

Cruelty to animals is not acceptable

2016-05-16 08:16

Animals should not suffer

2016-05-16 08:46

"They" drive around in posh cars, squander our money and don't give a damn about what the roads, parks, animals - which everyone enjoys- looks like.
Close all the parks.