NINE SEASONS OF THE SMURFS ON DVD

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NINE SEASONS OF THE SMURFS ON DVD.

Zinka17

2011-08-15 08:07

It really irritates me how they put Season 1 on DVD and then put those stupid 5 episode discs out. I want all the seasons to be released like Season 1 so I can watch every episode and in order. I have to go on YouTube to watch them because of this! PLEASE PUT ALL SEASONS ON DVD WARNER BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

OGITH

#2 About ALL of the Smurfs Episodes.

2012-08-06 03:20

now is This a Real DVD Set? or Something That was Copyed OFF the TV?
in Other Words' This YouTube Video Here will Show you What im Talking About.
http://youtu.be/pqn_2ueDjkE

2014-02-20 15:18

smurfs was part of my childhod

2014-03-02 21:33

My children grew up watching the Smurfs. They never loved anything else on TV. I would love my grandchildren to enjoy the timeless Smurfs. We do not toss out the Beethoven on the heap of history because he wrote his masterpieces before we were even born. Some movies are masterpieces. Do we want Dr Zhivago not to be seen by those who will come after us? I think Smurfs are children cartoon masterpieces. Have a heart for those little ones that are following us. Or release it in downloadable mp4 format.

2014-09-17 22:17

get all the seasons of the smurfs seasons all 9 of them of 1980's those great seasons with baby smurf sassette and grandpa smurf so please get all the seasons out on good DVD's that are very good to use on DVD players so we from the 80's can watch some of our favorite cartoons from the 80's on our DVD players and on blu-ray also both so if we don't have blue ray we can watch it on our DVD player please.