NO CARBON TAX

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition NO CARBON TAX.

Clive

2011-07-15 11:53

I agree with this petition
Luv you Julia

2011-07-16 14:10

lol 3 signatures

Vote # 1 Labor / Greens Save the Planet

Vote Abbott ... Look after your won Self Interest

The Poor shall inherit the Earth because those earning $110,000 only care for themselves

#3 Re:

2011-07-18 05:32

#2: Luv you Julia -  

you poor miss guided fool. I guess some people have to justify why they voted for Labor or the Greens.

2011-07-18 06:29

Please everyone if you don't want your electricity bill to go up 10% higher than it already is sign the petition. Julia Gillard is the worst Prime Minister we have ever had. Our Country is becoming a third world Country with the Labour in power.
It has to go.

#5 Re:

2011-07-18 06:29

Kevcan

2011-07-18 06:33

You obviously don't have to pay electricity bills or a mortgage or you would not say that. Julia Gillard is the worst Prime Minister we have ever had. The only reason she is trying to go through with this is because if she does not she will lose the greens vote and the independents. The greens want us to go back to living in caves. They are so radical and misguided.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-07-18 06:38

2011-07-18 06:56

Julia Gillard attained her position under "False Pretences" saying "THERE WOULD BE NO CARBON TAX UNDER THE GOVT I LEAD" then jumped into bed with the other 3 morons Brown, Windsor, and Oakeshott, now Wilkie likes to think he can run the show his way, its like feeding peanuts to monkeys, GET THEM OUT NOW before its too late !!!!! There is not one moral fibre of decency or integrity in any of them, they are all liars, and cheats who fabricate the truth about the Carbon Tax ONE SERIOUSLY FED UP AUSTRALIAN

2011-07-18 06:59

I agree with this petition. Labour and Gillard has to go.

#10 Re: Re:

2011-07-18 09:26

#5: - Re:  

Wayne Swan isn't saying much, probably to save his hide when the rest of the party are fed up, with all the bad press and polling.

Kev 07 must be sniggering at the dinner table, with Theresa and the family saying " pay back is a b-tch " Julia !!! and Tim (the handbag) is down in his man's shed, wondering if he should make an honest woman out of Julia.

No-one will ever believe anything she says again.

#11 Luv you Julia

2011-07-18 15:04

Keep up the good work Labor at least you are standing up for the planet .. these idiots cry because they don't want to pay a a small pittance after years of raping the earth ... Australians are just greedy, self centered egotistical morons too busy to look at facts for themselves and get their information from ACA, TT and Alan Jones , Tony Abbott Propaganda so only listen to people who they consider to be authoritative, but who in fact aren't scientists.. Most people are fearful and superstitious of anyone who is smarter than they are and don't like to admit they have no idea so as not to look stupid as they like to remain sceptical just in case.

#12 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 01:32

#11: - Luv you Julia 

Oh please !!! if you think that people are stupid and afraid just because we don't neccesarily agree with your opinion think again.

My guess is you voted for Labor for one of a few reasons.

(1) you liked the thought of being part of the generation who voted for Australia's 1st PM. Truth is, she did not win the election, she had to do deals with the greens and independents. It will take only one person from the party to go, and the Labor party will loss the balance of power and election will be called.

(2) your parents and their parents before them always voted Labor, and you don't have the intelligence to make an informed vote.

(3) you didn't actually vote at all.

(4) your an employee that pays to have the unions protect your rights at work, and they told you to vote Labor. The truth is unions do use this tactic.

(5) you are one of the hundreds of thousands of people that the Labor Govenment in the past 4 years has given large handouts to, in the guise of saving the economy. and you don't want to bite off the hand that feeds you.

Fact is, had she won the election with a majority and stuck to the policies that she went to the election with, she may have been supported by the Australian people. Most of the ministers in her party are spineless and not speaking out in her defence, because they don't want to cope the same level of flack that Gillard is getting. But they are too moronic to realise that she won't sack them, but if she did we would have to go to another election.

2011-07-19 03:00

Where the hell did this woman come from my neighbour said she is a Pommy Commie I wholeheartedly agree she is so left wing it is impossible to ignore now we have a mob of capitalists (The Greens) running this once proud country now we are becomming the dumping ground of the world because of their extremenst views which is affeting all of us in our daily lives. Bob Brownose and his bunch of idiots four of the biggest losers Bigshott etc holding this country to ranson for their own selfish gains feathering their nests at our expense.

#14 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 03:01

Kanga

2011-07-19 03:03

You poor dumb broad, your the one who got us into this mess in the first place dumb stupid idiots like yourself go and read a book darling it might give you a bit more brain power but I doubt it

2011-07-19 04:43

The Australian Government wants to cover up its debt with a riduculous "carbon tax." I didn't ask to be born. Why should I have to pay for doing what comes naturally... breathing out - something people have been doing for thousands of years while the world moves on. It didn't change just because Ms Gillard became PM. of Australia.

#17 Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 09:04

@ Moron in post # 12 .... The real fact is if Liberals had of gotten into govt they would of had to have done the same deals with indi's and greens they diod not win enough seats eg.. hung Parliament learn some basic election skills before opening mouth , because you know SFA .. and considering the 3 indi's left the LNP because they had never been looked after and then received death threats , abott was never going to ghet their vote the greens might be a bit out their on things but at least they don't send DEVIL Phone calls to family members of other MP's , make death threats to other politicians or stalk / intimidate ladies like we saw in the news..

Poor people have to pay $10 out of their $110 ,000 pay feel sorry for them and their private health cover , private schools ...ooh we cant afford it

2011-07-19 09:29

Thank you for arranging this petition. Please maintain the opposition. We were promised no carbon tax. This government has no mandate for it.
Lennie

#19 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-19 10:50

#17: - Luv you Julia  

Everything Ms Julia touches turns to disaster, let me name a few: BET, Pink Bats (four deaths numerous fires), Cash for clunkers, Stop the boats ha ha, Green loans, Set top boxes, Grocery watch, fuel watch, Carbon tax, NBN. and the list goes on and on. If you vote for Julia, you are either a jabor staffer, or you are severely retarded. Which category do fit in Luv you Julia?

#20 Luv you Julia / Go greens

2011-07-19 16:07

Don't listen to these imbeciles the death was caused by dodgy installers not the Gillard govt and these dodgy installers have been taken to court on this as well.. We have a few mad Liberal supporters just wanting to give Abbott a free ride as PM so he can kill off any investment in this country... The Libs let the miners rape the soil , the Libs let all our resources go to China for $0 nothing left to show for it ... and when we run out like we will with some of these in about 30 years we wont have any renewables to switch to... But the libs only think for themselves because Australians are just greedy, self centered egotistical morons too busy to look at facts for themselves and Abbott relies on that to spread his propaganda

2011-07-19 23:27

Carbon (dioxide) tax, is simply yet another form of taxation, thus in effect a move toward total enslavement of the masses.

#22 Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 05:37

You sound like you have a problem with people earning what they are entitled to make. Employers pay for skills and as  employees we are entitled to be paid fairly. Especially as Employers make millions of dollars profit.
It sounds like it must piss you off, that CEO's etc can make millions each year.

I am not a Liberal or Labor voter, when polling day comes around I vote on a number of things.

ie. policies, whether a particular politician can be trusted.

Gillard is a bloody liar and can't be trusted with her word. Gillard told K Rudd, that she was not after his job. and the end result to that was we saw K Rudd crying in Parliament, after the take over. Gillard has also used the tears in the past week. A trait that must have been passed down form Bob Hawke. ( Al Labor Leaders)

Gillard is arrogant.

I frankly think you are a moron. Possibly sitting at home collecting you government benefits, with nothing better to do than shit stir. You are definately not earning $110.000 a year, because if you were, you would realise after paying the mortgage, health insurance, home and car insurance. Plus the government taking nearly $30.000 of that in tax. plus medicare levy and now the flood tax. The average Australian doesn't have as much money as some would have you believe.

The no carbon tax debate is about honest people working to pay taxes, and older Australians who have worked for many decades not being sucked dry by this government and her lies.

If Gillard had gone to the polls announcing there would have been a carbon tax, it would not have been a hung parliament, as she and the greens/Independents would not have got the number of votes, that would have resulted in a hung parliament.

#23 Re: Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 06:17

#19: Lennie - Re: Luv you Julia  

I agree with you.

#24 Re: Luv you Julia / Go greens

2011-07-20 07:54

#20: - Luv you Julia / Go greens  

you talk alot of "shit"

#25 Re: Re: Luv you Julia

2011-07-20 07:56

#12: - Re: Luv you Julia 

you haven't answered which of the 5 catergories you fall into. or is it all 5 ???