Australia is sick of Chemtrails and hazzy skies

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Australia is sick of Chemtrails and hazzy skies.

2016-06-02 23:36

Very angry about what has happened to Brisbane weather no autumn...very long summer , very few blue sky days....and rain in winter ....it has been changed and I resent the fact that the masses( general population) are being blamed for this so called "global warming", while rich men get away with their own indulgent lifestyles, and comfortable middle classes turn a blind eye and scoff.

2016-06-02 23:43

look up people,be aware of what the ellites are doing to our environment ,dont be sheeple,we need to break into mainstream media with this even then it will be hard to convince all that have been conditioned,keep up the good work and get this out there

2016-08-07 11:14

I want a better future for my children

2016-08-07 11:18

I have to do whatever I can to try to protect my children
Pat

2016-08-10 23:19

I have so many photos of strange clouds just from last couple months here in hervey bay. I was going to post one but its not working. We need to stop this for the children. Thankyou for making this petition. God bless

john

#31 Re: chemtrails hervey bay

2017-01-12 02:01

#30: Pat -  

hi pat.we are getting sprayed upon big time to day jan 12 2017.

about time to form a group to let this government know we want this poisoning to stop.

john.

Alex.

#32 Chemtrails over Wilsons Prom.

2017-03-02 19:40

This is unbeleivable.  Once blue slies choked daily with chem clouds and now a smog gas cloud that descends as the daylight comes.  Phthalates containing heavy metals and nano fibreglass fall in the form of fine cob webs and cover everything.  Geo-engineering.org has calculated the earth as a living organsm capable of sustaining all life, including us, will expire in approximately nine years if chemtrailing containues world wide at the present rate.

#33 Re: Re: chemtrails hervey bay

2017-05-24 08:00

#31: john - R have been very ill from this attack on the hervey bay population.. wednesday 17th. may 2017. myself and our 10 month old child.