Luclay Clayton Misoya robbed off Victory

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Luclay Clayton Misoya robbed off Victory.

2011-08-04 19:35

All Nigerians are scammers, the Big Brother Africa Show must be banned here in S.A. We don't need people dividing our beautiful country, nd Luclay was robbed, damn u f*cken scammer u dnt get enuf of stealing 4rm ppl
budeza

2011-08-04 20:24

Write a comment...please ban big brother africa to be hosted in south africa

2011-08-04 20:43

biggie owns luclay he/she have to pay luclay or luclay needs to sue mnet for he's money &right as a SOUTH AFRICA

2011-08-04 20:57

LUCLAY DESERVE TO WIN YET HE WAS ROBBED,I JUST FEEL NO MORE BBAFRICA WE CAN DO OUR OWN BBSA AFTER ALL THOSE BALFOUR STUDIOS CAN BE USED FOR SOUTH AFRICA TALENTS SHOW COS THESE AFRICAN COUNTRIES THEY WILL NEVER VOTE FOR US THEY HATE SA AND THEY HAVE THESE PERCEPTION THAT WE RICH?YES OF COS WE ARE DID YOU SEE OUR NEW METRO RAIL IN JOZI VIVA SA!WITH OR WITHOUT BIGGY CLYATON WILL BE RICH IN THE FUTURE HES GOT TALENT AND I THINK JUJU AND ANC YOUTH MUST INTERVENE IS ABOUT TIME WE HAD IT NOW BIGGY AND CHANNEL O CAN GO TO HELL AND TO NIGERIA FOR THEIR OWN SHOW....WE STILL WILLING TO DONATE THAT LUCLAY TRUST ACC MUST BE OPEND WE STILL WAITING...........

2011-08-04 21:17

BIGGY FORSURE YOU MUST BE REGRETING YOUR DECISION YOU THOUGHT SA PEOPLE ARE FOOLS THESE TIME YOU GOT YOUR MATCH BIG UPS SOUTH AFRICANS KE MZANSI O TLA LAHLA BA TLA GO HLABA KA MPAKA SEKOTLOLO SA TLALA MADI O BOTSISHE ASHIFA SHABA WA CAPRICON FM,BIGGY YOU I DEEP SHIT...THE COOKIES ARE CRUMBLING NO WONDER WHY WE NEVER GET TO SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE SOTHAT YOU CAN CORRUPT SA AND RUN AWAY TO NIGERIA HALALAH WE GOT IT ALL CLEAR NOW LUCLAY EXPOSED U BIGGY..CLAYTON IS OUR STAR HE WILL FOREVER SHINE WHAT ABOUT YOU BIGGY AND SO CALLED U CREW..

2011-08-04 21:27

Biggy enough said i hope you learned your lesson,My good advise stay away from Sa with your BBA show we watching you eveyr move ...STAY AWAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA....we will manage without your BBa show is pathetic....ENOUGH SAID ..just continue teaching Karen manners and how to eat and chew properly u dont have job in SA

2011-08-04 21:57

Luclay is the winner. Wendell did not deserve to win he was just a zombie in the house.

#83 biso

2011-08-04 22:17

WHEN THEY ANNOUNCED THAT,FUNITURE WENDAL HAS WON I FIGURED I CUD BRING MY MOM'S OLD CHAIR IN DA HOUSE.SINCE WENDAL WON,IT STAND A BETTER CHANCE.

#84 BIG BROTHER

2011-08-04 22:19

YES! I ADMIT I GAVE THE MONEY TO WENDAL BCOS I ROBBED MUNYA LAST YEAR.I'M SORRY.LUCLAY MY BOY YOU HAD 7COUNTRY VOTES.

2011-08-04 22:22

OTHER COUNTRIES DNT GET IT,WE NT ANGRY BCOS LUCLAY LOST,WE ANGRY BCOZ WENDAL WON,I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY?WENDAL?THE EVAWALK BORING GUY?

2011-08-04 22:25

MY GRANMA WUD HAVE WON THE MONEY IF SHE WAS IN THE HOUSE,I MEAN IF WENDAL WON,MY GRANMA IS WAY ENTERTAINING THAN HIM.

2011-08-05 07:35

This was broad day light robbery. For how long is this going to go on?

2011-08-05 07:59

ayihambe la iBBA isiphule izinhliziyo n we urge u president Zuma to allow us to donate money for our boy luclay he really deserve the win plzeeeee!!!

2011-08-05 08:30

DON SUITE HOTELS PLS stop giving the contestants accomodation bcoz this show is just for Nigerians....Mr Tlelai and Don Management sit down and discuss about the results LUCLAY our boy was roobbbeeeddd, that was clear that this nigerians hate SA but they are hosting their BIG BROTHER NIGERIA here. We are begging you THABISO dont sponsor anymore they must look for accomodation and pay for it.THEY WERE NOT PAYING ANY CENT AT THE DON SUITE HOTEL: BIG BROTHER NIGERIA AND ZIMBABWE GO TO HELL!

2011-08-05 09:20

feel luclay was robbed his victory need the results to be audited and big brother must leave sa

2011-08-05 10:42

luclay was the most amplified housemate, ever!!

2011-08-05 11:44

please people let us all unite and get as many signatures as possible

2011-08-05 12:47

We are very unhappy with biggies jugdement luclay might not know what he deserves because obviously he was in the house us as he's followers will fight for his victory I am nt pointing fingers but surely it was impossible for wendall to win big brother amplified thnk u

2011-08-05 13:14

go away brig brother we dont want you in Sa again. this show is disgusting now. it has lost its credibility. Luclay should not worry he is a child og God he will be double blessed...watch the space..
Okhathazekile

2011-08-05 13:52

uBigie is so corrupt Sana. Ndaybpna ndfika eto aphendlini ukube andsoze ndiwine!!!!!!! Lovu u clayton no matter what uNkulunkulu kukhulu akbekele kona Icnt wait for the trust acc OUR PRESIDENT ZUMA Plz do smething for our golden boy
ZZZZZ

2011-08-05 14:10

Our fight is with Mnet, Endemol & the Big Brother Show not with Nigeria or Wendall. I know when you are angry you tend to lash out at anyone. Mnet, Endemol & Big Brother needs to explain to us how the voting system works and perhaps should consider changing the voting system. I feel individual votes, and not country votes should be counted. For example if we as South Africans & Botswana voted for Clayton. but I'm pretty sure he had votes from Angola, Rest of Africa & Ghana, it is just that Karen had majority votes. Now Wendall on the other heard votes from Zambia, Namimbia, Zimbabwe & Kenya (one thing must be remembered is that all three countries Zambia, Kenya & Namimbia had already lost their representative & most probably had lost interest in the show so did not vote as much). Now looking at all these facts I feel the voting system should be changed because its unfair for someone who has lots of votes but all failed to gain majority with country votes not win. It is a fact Luclay had more individual votes than Wendall & Mnet cant even deny that.

2011-08-05 16:17

Luclay has been cheated of winning BBA. the show needs to move to another country

2011-08-06 09:56

I really want this to be investigated, i still believe that biggie has cheated Luclay on this and if so he must take the show somewhere else not here in S.A. I am really looking forward to this petition.

2011-08-06 16:42

I WANDA HW LUCLAY IS FLNG ABT DIS
!!^^BON-TLE^^!!

#100 RSA ON BIG DISSAPOINTMENT

2011-08-06 19:18

Big Brother you should get another country to host that show of yours. Heh.. You dont know South Africans. But really that wasnt fair.. WENDALL? Tjeeer... Are we sure they didnt bribe someone to change the votes????????????????????????????????????????????