Luclay

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Luclay.

2011-08-02 16:41

Luclay deserved 2 win big brother africa,he was the most entertaining housemates and that is what big brother africa is all about!just because some african countries have a big problem with south africa due 2 political issue ,they didn't vote for him !I think it is very unfair and it is an indication that a south african will never win BBA.I suggest that big brother africa should intervene or there should be no SA reps ,because no matter how entertaining they're ,they will never take the title

2011-08-03 08:55

They must go to hell, next time they must host this stupid show in their countries and they must make sure that South Africa is not participating. This is ridiculous. I just wonder why they hate South Africa like this and same people are running from their countries and are relocating here in South AFrica. How stupid they can be. All this people need to be depoted as they hate South AFrica and we really don't want this stupid show in SA anymore
black diva

2011-08-03 21:04

i agree this stupid big brother can go to hell luclay you are a winner in front of our eyes i wish that god can punish them.

2011-08-04 10:09

oh no no this is unfair, luclay is the winner, we pops of durban's we are very angry. no more bba in sa. asisayifuni may be u Destroyer from Kenya can host the show next no more in SA, who is wendell? omg that was sleeping all the time ahi bo kahleni nifunani kuthina,

#5 smangele memela 4rm ntuzuma e

2011-08-05 18:43

luclay ws da reason y i watched BBA i wish Jacob Zuma cn do wat Mugabe did 2 Munya last year...and 2 u Luclay Clayton masoya always knw dat u are a winner in our hearts u made us proud africa knows ur heart King Otono wish you al the best in life.....We love you Clayton

#6 Rat

2011-08-13 20:42

Never let s.a participate in big bro again cos they jealous of s.a