STOP Abbeyfield causing significant harm to the Tilsmore Area (Appeal Decision)

2016-08-30 18:53

My two friends live right opposite this development and this would be a serious blot on the landscape in a lovely quiet area so near town. The road is not fit for purpose for the amount of housing now with more traffic it will be dreadful and more noise pollution from so many more residents and vehicles.

2016-08-30 19:51

Lived behind Holdenhurst for 13 years. Development will ruin the nature of the area

2016-08-31 10:49

Time and time again developers ride roughshod over our local communities, to develop unwanted unattractive buildings that only enrich the developers pockets to the detriment of the local community.

2016-09-01 11:22

it appears that Abbeyfield will never be satisfied with a smaller development and they do not appear to have any thoughts for the surrounding local residents, i live to the rear of the site and if they go ahead I will be completely overlooked as will several of my local residents.The development is far too big for the area and Abbeyfield must find some way to reduce the size and then perhaps we can start to talk.

2016-09-05 11:11

I think this this enormous proposed development will over power this attractive hedge lined road. It will create mayhem with regards to traffic congestion. Finally how will the existing water and sewage system cope with this development bearing in mind it hasn't coped well in the past with what is existing.