Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

2011-12-20 07:29

Do not take drastic steps to ban a holly book of HINDUS that is my appeal to the Russian Goverment.

2011-12-20 07:31

The common cause needs to be adress for peace among people and the peace formula is evident in bhagavat gita,opposing only means russia wants dictatorship,back to slavery ,bringing in poverty,corruption and evilness.

2011-12-20 07:31

Why this ban?
First go through it and decide.
You will know the way of living.

Anbey Sivam,
Athavan

2011-12-20 07:33

How the Gita can be included in the banned list? The Gita is the essence of our life. Humans draw strength from it and try to know about the Body and Soul. It is surely the most sacred Granth.

2011-12-20 07:37

The only scripture directly spoken by God is Bhagavad-gita. If some rejects it, he is the most unfortunate in this entire creation. He be a terrorist and exploit the purposeful creation of beautiful world.

2011-12-20 07:38

Это знание-царь всего знания,тайна тайн.Это знание-самое чистое,и поскольку оно даёт непосредственное восприятие собственной сущности через духовное осознание,оно является совершенством религии.Оно вечно и постижение его радостно.

2011-12-20 07:39

We demand to stop the court over the Holy Scripture! These initiatives of the Tomsk Prosecutor’s Office offend the religious sentiments of all the followers of Hinduism and bring disgrace to the country of Russia

2011-12-20 07:39

banning gita as it is.is equal to offence to a vaishnava(prabhupada).... this is a greatest offence...russians will severely be punished....

2011-12-20 07:41

not ban for bhagvat gita

2011-12-20 07:41

please don't ban the most important holy book that guides our life. don't listen to narrow minded people and take a wrong step.

2011-12-20 07:42

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods."
Every Hindu ought to have the right to be treated; as he would like to be treated, as one would wish to be treated, as one would wish his children to be treated.
The voters selected me, in short, because they had confidence in my judgement and my ability to exercise my judgement from a position where I could determine what were our own best interest, as a part of the Hindu religious interest."

2011-12-20 07:42

Bhagavad Gita is world's oldest and holiest religious book which teaches us the lesson of life. It inspires us when we are in trouble and it shows us the way when we are confused and it makes us proper human being when try to find out the path of life. Banning it means insulting the holy Geeta and being a true Hindu I will always love to have it with me any where.

2011-12-20 07:44

No Comments

The whole world is full of cheaters and cheated. Due ignorance one is mislead. to get read of ignorance, one should read Bhagavad-gita as it is. Don't read anything than 'as it is' For one's own benefit read Bhagavad-gita As It Is.

ONE WHO READ BHAGWAT GITA FULLY OR READ DAILY ONE CHAPTER BECOMES VERY PIOUS PERSON. EXTREMISTS ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHO NEVER READ BHAGWAT GITA AND ARE WORKING AGAINST GOD. IF YOU ATHEIST NO PROBLEM ATLEAST DO NOT DESTROY THE SENTIMENTS OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO BELIEVES IN GOD

THANKS AND BEST REGARDS

2011-12-20 07:45

bhagwad gita is the only religion of today tommorow and yesterday
sudhir

2011-12-20 07:46

bhagwad gita is yesterday,today,and tommorrow

2011-12-20 07:46

Кемеровские лингвисты признали некоторые фразы в "Бхагавад-гита. Как она есть" экстремистскими
17:44 19.12.11
Тэги: Бхагавад гита, книга, Экстремизм

Видео: Час Пик

Суд над книгой "Бхагавад-гита. Как она есть" возобновился сегодня в Ленинском районном суде, сообщает Час Пик.

Новое экспертное заключение в Кемеровском университете делали три человека: религиовед ничего экстремистского в книге не нашел. Психолог и лингвист некоторые фразы из 800-страничной книги сочли возможным призывом к экстремизму.

"Принципиально не такое категоричное заключение. Там всего один момент, связанный с пропагандой ограничения свободы женщин", - отметил представитель Томского общества сознания Кришны Александр Шахов.

По данным Часа Пик, за судебным процессом следит лично премьер-министр и президент Индии, а в Российской общественной палате - уполномоченный по правам человека в России Владимир Лукин. Сегодня рассматривалось его ходатайство об участии в этом процессе.

"Мы выясняем вовсе не то - экстремистской ли является эта книга, мы выясняем другой вопрос: можно ли по формальным процедурным признакам попытаться отнести явно миролюбивую книгу под расширительное толкование закона об экстремизме", - пояснил профессор кафедры философии СибГМУ Николай Карпицкий.

Напомним, в суд, чтобы признать книгу "Бхагавад-гита. Как она есть" экстремистской, обратился прокурор г. Томска. Первоначально экспертизу текстов заказали ученым из Томского государственного университета. Однако, в ходе судебного заседания они отказались от собственного экспертного заключения. Новую экспертизу попросили сделать сотрудников Кемеровского университета.

Распространяло книгу Общество сознания Кришны. "Бхагавад гита. Как она есть" - с комментариями Прабхупады - переведена на 52 языка. В нашей стране книгу начали распространять совершенно легально еще в советское время. Ее изучают в российских университетах.

http://www.tv2.tomsk.ru/news/kemerovskie-llingvisty-priznali-nekotorye-frazy-v-bkhagavad-gita-kak-ona-est-ekstremistskimil

#5069 El Bhagavad-Gita tal como es.

2011-12-20 07:47

Leer y estudiar el hermoso libro " El Bhagavad-Gita " me ayudo a ser mejor persona, me enseño valores morales, a comprender a que venimos a este mundo y el por que tenemos todos que morir algun dia inevitablemente. Este maravilloso libro me ayudo a tener fortaleza en toda mi vida, a salir de mi depresion y problemas desde que yo tenia 15 años y ahora tengo 49 años y " El Bhagavad-Gita tal como es " me enseño a ser una mujer trabajadora, a tener misericordia, humanidad y humildad con mis semejantes y con todo el planeta, con el universo, me enseño tenacidad, seguridad, personalidad y tambien me enseño a ser buena madre , buena esposa. Gracias al " El Bhagavad-Gita " mi mejor amigo y apoyo en toda mi vida y mas alla de esta vida. Soy feliz de tener " El Bhagavad-Gita " tal como es para toda mi vida. " EL Bhagavad-Gita " es el mejor regalo para la humanidad!!!!!!

May,Lord Krishna saves us, help us.
Servant of Servants

PLEASE DO NOT BAN BHAGWAT GITA. IT IS THE VOICE OF GOD

IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD THEN PLEASE RESPECT ALL HOLY BOOKS.

DO NOT HURT OTHERS SENTIMENTS.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL

HARE KRISHNA

2011-12-20 07:48

No scripture is mentioning who we are except Bhagavad-gita As It Is. We are eternal servants of God. We need to serve Him eternally to the best of our abilities.

2011-12-20 07:48

Gita is the best book for knowledge

2011-12-20 07:49

Харибол!

2011-12-20 07:50

Only Bhagavad-gita As It is declares who God is! No one is equal to Him or greater than Him. we need to know such a God and surrender to Him for our own real blissful living.