Wives using Domestic Violence Act as a tool to extort husband

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Wives using Domestic Violence Act as a tool to extort husband.

2011-12-27 17:41

Let our government wake up and take necessary actions before more families are broken down by these draconian laws.

2011-12-27 19:24

Please discard DV Act 2005

2011-12-28 11:59

more and more Wives are doing these because domestic violence acts are unduly favouring them

2012-01-07 09:43

A nice initiative.
sramma

#30 use of dv act is not tolerated by men

2013-05-23 05:46

99% of married women in India suffer domestic violence. among this 99% may be some 5% of the women come out taking recourse to the DV Act. This is not being tolerated because of the patriarchal thinking imbibed in the society,i.e. a wife should not question her husband's actions and suffer in silence. Na aana ish desh mein lado!
love women

#31 Re:

2013-06-09 05:57

#1: -

even if husband  proof that he is innocent and if wife filed false case to destroy the husband family,after he proved that in court that he is innocent. if he does not get right and fare judgement. i request all those who are suffered by the court verdict, you prepare to sacrifice and kill all the members of wife's family and go to jail. i hope if some 100 innocent men sacrifice the life ,then the government will consider the law .this kinds of law must be removed from the law book. and i agree too if any men does wrong things against women i welcome the law to punish but men and women nowadays suffeing from domestic voilance ,not only women, men too suffering, so make the dv act 2005  for provision to file the case agains tvoilated women

#32 India Marriages/engagements

2014-05-10 07:48

#2: -

This is too much now.. There are Gangs now.  I have seen in my part of city , Aurangabad Maharashtra money is being extorted on engagements too.. 4  years back it was only marriages now it started on engagements too.. girls parents and family members comes in gangs and loot money by aligations on groom . easy money spend few hundreds and extorts money in lakhs

Bern Rock
London

2022-02-28 13:48

After the divorce, my friend completely shook his head. He drags some girls home to himself indiscriminately. Decided that he was better off with one night stand hookup so he could forget himself faster. I don't know if it helps him or not, but he looks happy. Although, this may just be a way to close his grievances and emotions, drowning in debauchery, which he hated so much when he was married. A lot of time has passed, so many sites have been surfed in search of something incomprehensible and yet I found here a site with video dates.

May Anderson

#34 Re:

2022-03-21 04:50

It seems to me that one of the formats for such a struggle is to work with those who have not yet found their soul mate. There are many dating sites like this website. Use this as an online platform to explain to women how to choose the right partner. Many people don't have much relationship experience and don't mind learning something that will help them.

James Franko
Miami Beach

#35 dating

2022-04-01 12:54

How can you breed an unknown girl for sex? Easy! Promise to ask.fm and they will run to you themselves, longing for you in their bed right now. There are so many hot bodies who want more sex right now, no matter how old you are and how tall you are, the main thing is that your treasure in your pants works.