Support Hungary!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support Hungary!.

2015-09-20 00:39

Because I believe in what hungary is doing is the right thing, these people do not know how to behave and are acting worse than wild animals, so therefore until they learn to be civilised they must be stopped.

2015-09-20 08:07

It is time to stop Brussels trying to force there will on every other Country, They have become Nazi's goose stepping over anyone who does not like what they say

2015-09-20 11:00

I like the brave spirit of hungarians!

2015-09-20 16:59

because i am disgusting with the E U and Germany allowing thousands of economic migrants into Europe with thousands of terroist amongst them

2015-09-20 17:06

I want to show my full support for Hungary during a time when I feel they are being very badly portrayed in the media.

2015-09-21 10:34

Hungarians are the first to realize this is a Moslem re-invasion of Europe, but this time using the leftist unarmed mob tactics Mahtma Ghandi used to overrun British infrastructure in India. The Moslem stated goal is to eradicate Western culture, especially the white male. Its part of the overall Chinese communist policy to rid the world of white men and have an equalitarian colored crossbreed. Hungarians are heroes!! The rest of white Europe should rally behind them. Germany/England/France have already been politically conquered. Once in, Moslems will set up operations in mosques to continue their plan of total domination. Wake up world! Its war. A Jihad. Immigration is a ruse to move in their militants.
helix

2015-09-22 07:33

I certaninly support Hungary's stance on protecting European borders.  

Orban is absolutely right: Europe CANNOT assimilate all those who are threatened by chaos in the Middle East and Africa. 
It is insane to even think that this is possible. There are tens or even hundreds of millions of these people.
They will make Europe as chaotic and lawless as their home countries. Europe must help Syrians in Syria, and Libyans in Libya.
Tusk is also right in this regard.

If there is a way to support Hungary in its efforts to protect European borderes, please let me know.

helix

helix1@earthlink.net

2015-09-23 08:43

Keep doing anything necessary to protect yourself Hungary. The EU has absolutely NO intention of fixing the external border issue, instead the clown Juncker is beginning to hand out sanctions to those who don't want to play his games!

Our undemocratic "concencus" leftist politicians hate you but at the same time are traitors to their own people. Instead the majority of people all around EU agree with you so don't give up now. There will be more dissident soon as the pressure mounts towards these kleptocratic governments.

2015-09-23 10:53

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.We have already seen Sweden become the rape capital of Europe,what else is coming down the line with the amount of young able bodied men now swarming into Europe.An Italian couple have been murdered by an African who was saved by the Italian navy in June,when are people going to wake up.I was charged nealy 100 euros for my passport,what was the point ,it seems you can enter Europe with out one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.I support the fantastic people of Hungary,tell these damned liberals to go to hell.

2015-09-23 12:38

For are freedom

2015-09-24 09:28

To save the White race!

2015-09-26 04:32

Hungary has an innate right to its autonomy.

2015-09-26 20:51

The European Union leadership is completely paralyzed now and only driven by ideology based on false reasoning. There is no REAL force it can project anywhere nor does it have any real leadership. And it can't fix the outer border problem.

The leftist whackos are just going to be throwing random, insulting and senseless demands about solidarity towards you guys but hopefully your leadership will ignore them. Some cracks are starting to appear now implying that there is going to be a change before the end of the year, and if there isn't, the EU just begun its self-destruction process. People have had it with this crap and call the bluff of economic migrants being claimed as asylum seekers.

At a bare minimum the Schengen will end up in the garbage pin as a result of total ineptitude, it just takes more time for everyone else realize it. Hungary is THE front-runner here. Please stay strong, it will be good for you and everybody else. The majority of the population agree even if do not express it actively, our corrupt leaders are just making money off of this biggest refugee scam in history. That's what it is all about. A huge business and supposedly cheap labor, but that is labor we don't need and the net costs are going to EXPLODE to those societies who fall for this trap.

2015-09-27 15:52

Hungary are trying to keep us as achristian europe mass migration will promote more terror from the muslims

2015-09-30 10:53

I support Hungary because they are quite correct in closing their borders to the influx of migrants pertaining to be refugees they are not the are migrants who have no respect for the countries they are destroying along the way and I suspect a lot of them will be ISIS members

2015-10-03 20:55

Concern over a corrupt organisation the Eu riding rough shod
over Democracy.

2015-10-15 22:45

Last warning for any country which hasn't yet gotten a corrupt government or brainwashed public - walk away from the EU before its too late. Too bad Greece didn't do it, there only needs to be one individual to show the light to the rest... a sacrifice which will not go invane.

"EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT COMMITTEE REJECTS “NUCLEAR OPTION” ARTICLE 7 PROCEDURE AGAINST HUNGARY"

Didn't happen this time but they will keep coming back, relentlessly.

2015-10-22 16:00

Viktor Orban has been the only sane voice in the madness that is now Europe. Others will follow him.

2015-12-29 20:16

The Government of Hungary is saying the things this weak government should be saying. Refugees illegally entering Europe should be stopped at source.

2015-12-30 19:49

It's very simple. Hungary just needs to ignore the hypocrite Eurocrats. Time is only on their side in this matter. Those who fall to idiocy (progressiveness) will see things continuously getting worse.

2016-09-19 16:42

I dont want civil war in europ countries, refugees - islam- terror! Our governments are killing our people when bringig them in and they(government) get mony for human smuggling so its crime and their place are in jail.

2016-09-20 13:06

I want my people, my country to decide whom, from where and how many migrants can come. I am sick and tired of stupid laws coming from EU. I vant mu country to be independent!

2016-10-24 15:49

In the interests of freedom of speech, which no longer exists in Western Europe, I wish to express my support to the political direction the majority of Hungarians have taken in response to the hegemonic ideological pressure exerted on Hungary by the EU and US under the false lable of "human rights", "democracy" and "liberalism".