AFRICANS UNITED AGAINST THE ABUSE OF WOMEN IN BIG BROTHER AFRICA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition AFRICANS UNITED AGAINST THE ABUSE OF WOMEN IN BIG BROTHER AFRICA.

NNA

2012-05-13 18:47

Write a comment...Prezzo is a he goat and he deserves to go home.he has no manners.HE should be sued for emotional abuse.ignorant man.

2012-05-14 10:20

what he did was wrong, woman oppressor

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2012-05-18 02:47

2012-05-29 13:43

Last night 28/05/2012 it was Zainab's turn to be lambasted about not being a woman, because she does not cook or clean around the house.... It is sickening to think that those 3 boys in the Upville are a reflection of what is happening in our continent.Is that what they think of their mothers and sisters that they are just there to produce babies and to play nursemaid? I was so disgusted last night and to think that there are young boys out there who would emulate these fools because they see them on tv and think that what they are doing is right.
I pray to God that something tangible is going to come out of this petition we cannot allow our values and the freedom that our predecessors fought so hard for be pissed on because of stupid ratings...can you imagine what other nations and even people from other race groups must think of us as Africans?

Then you get silly women like Goldie who perpetuate these stereotypes by allowing a fool like Prezzo to order her around...

2012-05-29 13:48

We all should just stand together and speak in one voice and ask for this stupid show to be cancelled......

#31 POWA Legal Adviser Contact Details

2012-06-05 11:48

I am emailing POWA (People Opposed to Women Abuse) a Johannesburg based NGO, I think if they get a lot of emails from us they may do something about this evil show.....priscilla@powa.co.za

#32 Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 1 Premiere

2012-06-05 15:00

Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 1 Premiere is a coming today.So i am going to share a link for you people to watch Pretty Little Liars Season 3 Episode 1 Premiere online with us through the following streaming link.

http://prettylittleliarsse3ep1.wikispaces.com/

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-08-25 11:48

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2012-08-25 11:48