IcePrice

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition IcePrice.

2013-08-27 02:58

Club needs a cleanout, Doust, Price, Young. Someone with some balls have a go.
Excalibur

#77 Ice Price

2013-08-27 03:07

I was a Red V member last season and had been for many seasons before. The only reason I didn't continue my membership this year is because of the Dragon disappointing performance under Price last year. I know that 1 less membership doesn't mean much but if this continues next year, I fear that the Dragons may find that the will continue to lose members.

I'm pretty glad that I saved some money not being a Red V member this year but will admit that I'm considering renewing membership in 2014 as I'm impressed with the signings. Changes in the coaching staff would definitely make that decision easier.

Maybe an experienced coach like Tim Sheens an assistant coach like Jim Dymock to learn from Sheens and eventually take the reigns and a defensive coach like Matt Cooper.

2013-08-27 04:34

Dragons....what a joke, changes must be made.

2013-08-27 05:01

I'm only a young 18 year old and I love the Dragons. Seeing such a strong club just crash and burn in the last 2 years is humiliating and something needs to be changed. This all starts with the coaching staff.

2013-08-27 05:55

Im sick and tired of Steve Price and his lack of hard decision making. We signed Drinkwater for a reason, we also signed Harry Siejka for reason. TO PLAY THEM IN FIRST GRADE. Why he stuck with Fein, il never know, why he didnt take the chance with one of these young kids even at 5/8, we will never know, all i know is that there is something else behind it, but as a long time fan, im sick of it.

2013-08-27 06:25

hes horrible

2013-08-27 06:58

Get the players to read some of these comments. Get some ticker and play like professional footballers not kids in the park. Get some pride and passion back in the Red V from the players, look how passionate the fans are.

2013-08-27 07:08

It's time!

2013-08-27 09:51

We are on the verge of losing Evander Cummins. Possibly one of the best attacking players in the comp. He plays fullback but for a good part of his career he was an unbelievable halfback. Right under Prices nose but he failed to see that. Price has no creative bones in his body. You only have to see the way the dragons keep coming up with zilch when attacking the tryline to know that. The good thing is that because Doust backs him they will both fall together.

2013-08-27 10:58

The RUGBY LEAGUE world has so many great people that could make the RED V successful, however, the decision makers would rather stick with coaches that have been around as long as DINOSAURS rather than give fresh blood an opportunity! The team needs a passionate visionary that understands all aspects of the game and can underpin it with INSPIRATION! 2001 Kiwi coach Gary Freeman did exactly that! He introduced 8 youngsters into a team that for 3 years prior kept losing by 30 plus points! He was publicly crucified for his decisions and ironically enough, against Australia in Wellington......the team that was put together (with a team where the average age was 23) kept Aust scoreless for the first 20 minutes and even though the very experienced OZZIES won the match......it was a close encounter that breathed hope into the NZ fans. After 5 applications to be an NRL coach, Gary was turned away 5 times.....WHY? How many others have been turned away as a result of hanging onto dinosaurs? Gary's passion & understanding of the game is so immense that he would coach the DRAGONS, EELS or any other team for nothing! Put it out there and give an unknown a go! But select a coach that doesn't have a bomb proof plan that will guarantee the "LONG TERM" future of the club. The decision to change the coach needs to happen immediately! Otherwise the club will pay a huge "PRICE" in 2014!

2013-08-27 11:21

give him one more year with the new players coming in otherwise bye bye pricey

#87 Never have I been so disappointed

2013-08-27 13:32

This is the first year I ever gave up watching. So disappointed.

#88 Spring cleaning

2013-08-27 18:15

Spread the word and make some noise. I'd DOUST can't manage the club the fans have to overthrow him and demand changes

2013-08-27 23:32

Coach Price has become a sick joke. How is it possible he hasn't been sacked yet???

2013-08-28 00:56

Two years too many...has had ample time to steer the ship. Enough is enough!

2013-08-28 06:28

Sorry mate your just not the right man for the job

2013-08-29 12:27

C'mon we need a better coach
DragonMan

#93 demand action

2013-09-02 21:36

enough is enough... cleanout is warranted......

2013-09-03 22:32

Price HAS to go to restore some pride in our prestigious club The Mighty Dragons.
I always renew 3 Red V memberships in December every year but I will NOT renew for 2014 until they get rid of that loser coach!
PLEASE save our team.

2013-09-09 22:56

Get out of our club price you have turned it into an embarrassment

2013-09-22 10:43

I have supported this wonderful club for almost fifty years. I love it with a passion. However, in all the years I have watch my team, I have never seen a more inept coach. He lacks ideas, he's afraid to make changes and try someone/something new. In the two years in charge, he has taken this once proud club to 14th spot on the table. We even lost to the two bottom sides!!!
It will be more of the same next year if Price is still our coach. He has the ability to take us to the very bottom of the comp, How would that be???
Please Mr Doust, Neil Henry, Daniel Anderson or Nathan Brown, but no more Steve Price. Give us back the pride and we'll give you back our support.

2013-09-23 05:14

I hope the Dragons management take notice & understand & feel the frustration of the Redv fans that not making finals football is unacceptable under the current coaching status. We as Redv fans deserve better as we are the most passionate supporters in the Nrl