Please do not implement new rules

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Please do not implement new rules.

2013-06-13 05:42

Skating is a skill and that means more practice time needed, not less.
bingocloud

#2 What nonsense is this?

2013-06-13 06:36

What nonsense is this? First, it was the ice rink in JCube that had this rule, then now KIW is following suit.

2013-06-13 19:56

No spin and no jump is going to ruin figure skatin.

2013-06-15 06:57

Figure skater is the best !! Remove all the rules ...

2013-06-15 12:42

I hope y'all get freed from the rules
Kai

#6 apply rule only when crowded

2013-06-15 16:13

i guess No Spin No Jump Rule is about public safety. i don't think figure skaters are that dangerous in general, but perhaps one compromise could be if KIW keeps a headcount of the number of people entering to skate? so if the rink reaches a certain capacity they put the rule in effect (with a huge signboard or whatever). because it does not make sense if say at 12 noon there are 2 public skaters and 1 figure skater and the figure skater is not allowed to practise. it's nice to have figure skaters practising in our rinks, right? they need the practice so they can improve. and the public gets to see them practising and maybe gets inspired to take up figure skating too. :)
Regarding lesson fees - why are they increasing the fees? DO NOT increase the fees. I hate to see that maybe soon, only rich people will be able to skate seriously. This is a beautiful sport for EVERYONE, not just for the rich!