REMOVAL_OF_RECEIVER

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition REMOVAL_OF_RECEIVER.

#51 removal of a receiver

2013-07-18 06:59

Lets say the receiver obtained estimates now because he wanted the lowest prices on our land while deciding to buy, for himself, all our raw land. Next, he waits for a better market, looking for an opportunity to sell our land that he should not legally possess because he was deceitful taking our land for gain and profit. Plus, he is using our us money to disrespect and take advantage of us. What happened to our rights? Just because our govt. is robbing us, that does mean we have to let them get away with it.

Your Honor, plz remove the receiver and return our money. Respectfully,

GP

#52 Removal Of The Receiver

2013-07-19 01:03

The receiver needs to be removed and needs to repay all the funds he has stolen from us.

2013-07-23 03:39

Where is the due process, as a general partner we have the right to be heard regarding our investments, there is no crime here, we always had control over our investment property, this receiver must be remove, he is way out of controll
#54 Guest

#54 Removal of Receiver

2013-07-31 01:46

I received an email from one of the previous Financial Advisers at Western Financial Planning also in favor of removing the Receiver.

I have been reviewing the legal paperwork sent to me by the Receiver. So Western Financial bought cheap land and sold it to us at high prices and then retained the over payment of $80 million as profit and leaving me about 6-8% of what I invested IF I'm lucky to get it back. It seems to me that Western and it's representatives/advisers knew how much the land cost and how much we, the GPs, paid for the land. My next question is that in the email sent to us requesting letters to remove the Receiver (from those who sold us the partnerships)- is this okay? I believe only those without a conflict of interest should be addressing the GPs. I am withdrawing my request to remove the receivership and will be investigating whether any former employee/adviser of Western Financial should be contacting us, the victims.

2013-07-31 22:05

So glad that you started this - way to go! And success to us all!

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-08-13 19:40

2013-08-13 19:56

I received an email from someone claiming to be a partner in WF's GPs. The email solicited signatures to this petition claiming, "The Receiver has asked the Judge to allow him to sell our investments for pennies on the dollar and without our approval." The Receiver's website contradicts this claim, as have attorneys for the SEC. I'm concerned that misinformation and fear tactics are being used to manipulate people into acting against their best interests.

Please go to the Receiver's website for 1st hand information, court documents, and Receiver's reports: http://www.ethreeadvisors.com/?page_id=818

You will find that the Receiver has asked the court to sell cars, gold coins and office equipment of WF to pay fees.

2014-04-11 22:46

Thank you for getting this started. Not only has Western Financial Planning been a total embarassment, the receiver hasn't been any better. Return control to the majority(the investors) and NOT someone with no skin in the game. thank you
Koalakids

2014-04-14 21:46

Our receiver is fleecing the fund at $300/hour and we need to stop him immediately!