Stop Sign for Barbara

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Stop Sign for Barbara.

cat

2013-08-13 02:57

we also need speed bumps on Barbara between 34th and 36th street. people driving from 36th toward 34th come up that bit of a hill at what seems like 40mph. they are less than not very nice. as you try to back out your driveway there is no visibility of the car travelling in that direction until they are about to hit your car because they are going so fast. as far as they are concerned you should never try to back out of your driveway, especially when they are travelling on Barbara.
the stop sign will help some, but those horrible people speeding from 36th to 34th need a speed bump or two as soon as they hit the flats on the section of Barbara between 34th and 36th. a stop sign alone will neither reduce nor eliminate the horrific experience of trying to back out of your driveway.

2013-09-16 22:27

I can not play on the street. Iam afraid for my life, because cars drive very fast down Barbara street. Please, please put a sign on Barbara street. Help me grow up in a safe enviroment.