REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS MUST SUPPORT THE TSIRCON FOUNDATION

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS MUST SUPPORT THE TSIRCON FOUNDATION.

2013-10-14 20:08

P

2013-10-15 17:03

This is a lifetime achievement !!! I am very proud that Mr Angelos Tsirides is my uncle and further more to thank him for giving Cyprus the opportunity to be able to exhibit such precious collection. I hope that more people will support this petition!!

2013-10-17 15:29

We need a living history..and a lot of practical education...

The given school system produced those politicians and party members and boot lickers ..we have now..??

It should be forbidden..to create such idiots..

Every step in the right direction is needed....Support people who love history, science and their country ...

2013-10-19 19:45

I am very proud of my father for having the vision, persistence and drive to see this project through to the end. He has been liaising with governments over the last 15 years to see that his collection is housed in a museum for the benefit of the general public and mainly the future generations of Cypriots. Hopefully the voice of the people will help realise the vision at a time when inspiration is most needed in the lives of all Cypriots. Roxani Tsirides

2013-10-21 11:26

I had the privilege of a personal and private tour by Angelos and Emily of some these collections about 2yrs ago, and I paid another visit last year. It never crossed my mind that these sort of (Amazing) collections would ever be made available for all to see...especially by a private collector!!

Until I met Mr Tsirides, i was ignorant to the history of precious stone, minerals or the era of dinosaur. All I knew were from my occasional visits to the history and geographical channels on TV.

I truly believe this is an awesome opportunity to house these "RARE" and "SPECIAL" collections!! It would be shame and a huge lossy of all if the Cypriot government should fail to back the Tsiricon Foundation!!!!
Daniel Enaholo

2013-11-04 15:49

Why you call it the TSIRCON FOUNDATION?
Emily Tsirides

#7 Re:

2013-11-05 19:29

#6: -  

The name of the foundation is Tsirides foundation which is the family name of the founder. Due to the fact that the Event took place at the premises of Tsircon company which belongs to the founder the lady who started the petition has confused the name.

#8 Re:

2019-07-21 12:15

#5: -