"Stand Your Ground" to remove 189 New Hampshire House Reps

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition "Stand Your Ground" to remove 189 New Hampshire House Reps.

Gus

#1 This is a PROPERTY RIGHTS issue

2013-10-15 00:11

The Right to Stand MY Ground is a property right. It is not something that can just be taken away at a whim because it makes someone else feel "safer"

To add your name to the email list, just send us an email at PETITION@NHREDRESS.info and let us know you want to be added to the list. Please ignore any message saying it was not delivered, i'll respond as soon as i get a chance.

To learn more about the New Hampshire Redress Process, go to www.nhredress.org. Thanks for your support.

Gus

#2 Legislative Constituency Bills must be Heard by the Legislature

2013-10-15 04:57

abcdef

Follow this link to learn more about LCB's http://nhredress.wordpress.com/lcb/

Follow this link to find out who your Legislators are; Ask them to Defend Your Rights by Supporting this Petition.

http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/house/members/wml.aspx

A big thanks to Reps John Hikel, Lenette Peterson and Al Baldasaro for taking the lead in the Restoration of New Hampshire's Petitions process

2013-10-15 13:19

The second amendment is a cornerstone right because it is there to ensure that all other rights can be protected by the people from an overly intrusive government.

2013-10-15 14:00

As a new homeowner in NH, I am very disappointed in the actions of these House Reps. I support this petition 100%

2013-11-21 23:52

fedup

2013-12-19 00:47

I am disabled and as such unable to retreat in most situations. My wife typically leaves her place of employment well after dark, in a questionable neighborhood and is carrying a $3500 computer as well as other personal belongings. She also, would not be able to retreat in the face of danger. By denying us the option of standing our ground and defending ourselves, you deny us the right to survive a threatening situation.

2013-12-23 21:24

Stand your ground should never be removed from NH. Our responsible gun owners should not be penalized by the actions of others.

2014-01-17 06:45

This is just one more step in what NEEDS to be done in order to keep and secure everyone's right under the US Constitution. It is a sad day when "We the People" must step up to support and enforce the Constitution because those that have been elected are not willing to abide by and do so. Regardless of whether or not you exercise any or all of YOUR rights guaranteed by the constitution it is everyone's responsibility to keep these rights and enforce them for all. Simply put, it is for these rights that men, women and children, including whole families died for so future generations could live in a country founded for the soul reason that ANY person could live without fear of the government that would be created and elected by the people to SERVE the PEOPLE of which it was created.
GENE

#9 Please sign this petition

2014-01-17 06:48

Regardless of whether or not you or anyone exercises this or any of the rights in the Constitution, WE MUST stand and defend these rights or all that this country was founded on and for will have been in vein.

2014-01-17 22:37

It's horrible that the persons that we elect do not follow the will of the people. It's time we start replacing them.

2014-01-24 17:53

Lawmakers need to be held to Oath. No law shall be passed that imperils Constitutional Freedoms.

2014-01-27 13:47

Everyone should have the right to defend themselves or others when attacked. It is common sense.

2014-01-27 15:04

This is outrageous. These lawmakers are going against the very constitution that protects and serves WE THE PEOPLE. I for one have had enough. If the lawmakers are not with THE PEOPLE then they are against us. What do these lawmakers expect a full term pregant woman to do in an instance where she cannot turn and run from a criminal? What do these lawmakers expect a disabled person to do in the instance they cannot run from a criminal? I have arthritis in BOTH my knees - do you think I can outrun a bad guy instead of stand my ground? The whole thing is unconstitutional and therefore should be illegal. Take this 189 reps down NOW!!!

2014-01-31 02:17

These Crook Representatives should be retreating WITH the CRIMINALS they coddle.

2014-02-07 11:41

I am a disabled veteran and cannot retreat fast enough to escape any serious attack. Although I abhor the thought of having to employ deadly or any kind of force against another natural person, if I must I shall in defense of self, others, or my homeland.

Any move to infringe upon my God given right of self protection is nullified by both the State and National Constitutions. My right to self defense extends to every place in which I may lawfully find myself, not any single location.

My intent is to act in accordance with the law always, except in the situation that my family's safety or my safety is at eminent risk. In such case, I shall act as required by circumstances thrust upon me by any assailant(s). Every attempt to disengage shall be attemped where our safety is not endangered.

2014-02-07 23:15

Its the right thing to do. The corrupt courts will not do their jobs either. This will go nowhere but given the passive attitude of todays public, No one will call them to task for their indescresions either.

#17 Re:

2014-02-07 23:16

#11: -

That pretty much goes for every law passed in modern times.

2014-02-08 20:45

I signed this because it was the right and constitutional thing to do. Nothing will ever come of it though. The judges and the powers that be are all bought and paid for just like those who voted for this law.
I think anything but force of arms is futile at this point.